Daddy 🔞

Warning: (matured content)

Rosé and jungkook

"Daddy"

~~~

"Daddy!" Little justin ran through
His dad.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!"

He keep calling his dad who's busy on his office, he barg in, in the room and went through his dad who's busy typing on computer, jungkook shookt his head causing him to stop from typing "baby? What's wrong?" He cradle Justin and let him Sat on his lap.

"Justin! I told you not to disturb your dad! You haven't eat your lunch yet!" His mom barg in the office scolding her son.

"Don't worry babe I think he have something to tell! Right Justin?"

"Yes daddy!"

"What is it?"

"Why does mommy call you daddy? She's not your daughter right?"

Rosé shookt and look at jungkook who's already looking at her
"Baby I never call your dad "daddy" okay? So let's go and eat your lunch"
She tried to grab her son from jungkook but he shove it off.

"Mommy! I heard it last night you keep calling him daddy!" My eyes widen while jungkook just chuckled

I tried to explain on Justin but what pissed me more is everytime i explain the more jungkook laugh, i glared at him and slap his shoulder

"Get off your son he needs to eat his lunch and you too!" Justin let go of his dad as he head in the kitchen I was about to follow Justin when jungkook grab my wrist, "what?!"

"I'm hungry babe why not I eat you instead? hmm..?" He smirk and grab my ass to let me sit on his lap

"Get off me jungkook! Justin might barg in in see us!" I tried to let go off him but he's strong as he hold my both hands "you keep lying to our son babe! And of course you have a new punishment tonight" he looked straight in my eyes still holding my both hands, damn he look so hot I can't take this anymore.

"Tonight? Why not now?" I challenge him I really thought he's just kidding but he let go off me and stood up as he locked the office he looked at me with seductive smile.

"I'll make sure to let you scream Daddy's name baby" he slowly approach me until our face is close enough.

"Really? As if you can" I smirked, there's no way I'll scream here, Justin might hear us again.

And with that he hungrily attacked my lips sucking it in, he cling his arms on my waist and I put my arms on his nape, The kissed started slow then it got deeper. I couldn't help myself so a soft moan escaped from my mouth, his hands travel on my ass as he squeeze and spank it,he tried to enter his tongue through my mouth I gain him access and soon enough he skillfully played my tongue inside, I unbuttoned his office suit as I Tavel my hands on his chest, he as well remove my shirt and throw it somewhere.