2. Time to claim you 🙂

After 5 months,

He flipped to the next page of the book he was reading to kill time. All of a sudden when he looked up his eyes fell on the wallpaper. Though he knew all too well it just made him feel sad being reminded from the simplest of thing. It was a picture of him and Gulf he took months ago when Gulf refused to get his shot.

Yes, Gulf was discharged from Hospital 4 months ago. He started acting normal, calm and kind to everyone like he was with Mew. He made everyone believe that he wasn't the psycho Gulf anymore. Though he was discharged, he quit acting and took up his family business. His company is one of the top companies in Thailand. He missed spending time with Gulf. Though he was nothing more than his patient, he treated him like his family. He never got to experience the warmth of a family or friend since he grew up in orphanage. Of course he was happy that Gulf was alright and is back to normal, but he missed him way too much. He was a big fan of Gulf during his university days and when he got a chance to handle his favourite idol as his patient, he gladly accepted it.

He heard a knock at his door to which he replied without even looking at the visitor.

Gulf: Phi Mewwwwww

Mew: G-Gulf?

Gulf: Did you miss me phi?

Mew: ....

Gulf: Are you not happy to meet me? I thought you would-

He hugged Gulf tightly like there's no tomorrow. He was so much happy and excited to meet Gulf after 5 months.

Mew: Now, congratulations Gulf! Here, I have signed your certificate. Now you are officially discharged after being under surveillance of 1 month. I'm so proud of you!!

Gulf: All thanks to you phi! I was able to recover only because you. You looked after me so well during all those hell days. Aah and phi! My company is now one of the top 3 companies of Thailand.

Mew: I know Gulf. What are you planning to do next?

Gulf: now that I'm a successful businessman like you said, I want to marry a person who can take care of me and love me the way you did.

Mew: Aow... All the best for your life Gulf. And if you don't mind, can I hug you for one last time?

Gulf's smile faded and he refused to hug Mew. He couldn't understand why but he felt embarrassed and more than embarrassment, he felt sad. He immediately excused himself informing it's his time to check on other patients. Suddenly he felt someone grabbing his wrist and-

_________________________________
Hope you liked this part and if I messed up with tenses- 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️

Will upload next part soonnnnnn 🐣
-Sha 🧚🏾‍♀️