5. Finally mine 😈 😈

Standing there in the chapel, wearing a suit was already really uncomfortable for Mew. But that's not the worst of his problems right now. He feels drops of sweat dripping from his forehead wetting his collar as the priest asks the question which makes him want to freeze time and run to some far off place.

Priest: Gulf, do you solemnly swear to take Mew as your lawfully wedded husband?

And Gulf gives Mew one of his signature smiles which made him fall for him in the first place as he replies "Yes I do". He can feel his blood rushing to his head as the priest turns to him

Priest: Mew, do you solemnly swear to take gulf as your lawfully wedded husband?

He can't bring himself to answer it right away as he knows for sure what Gulf is asking from him is something ridiculous. As Mew panics Gulf squeezes his hand a little too tight, which doesn't help the overall suffocation he's feeling in this situation. But he understands he doesn't have a choice right now and turns to the priest "Yes I do".

Once the priest has announced their sacred alliance to the audience Gulf kisses Mew, startling him for a second. The rest of the evening events go by smoothly, all in a blur for Mew.

Right after all the guests leave, Gulf grabs Mew's hand and takes him to their shared bedroom quite forcibly. Mew after processing everything felt like he should confess his feelings for Gulf at least now. But he didn't have the time to speak as Gulf injected him with yet another needle which made him unconscious again at the very disposal of Gulf.

The last sight he sees before he's completely gone is Gulf advancing towards him while removing his shirt and murmuring "you'll finally be mine". And after that it was all black.

{again, I am bad nah, worst in writing 🔞 parts 😀 so- 🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️🙇🏽‍♀️}
_________________________________
Hellooo its Sha! Did you like this part? Dont forget to vote na 🥺 and do rant in comments section 😗😗 HUUUUGEEEEE THANKSSS to one of my friend who helped me with the wedding part 🥺🥺🥺 I'm bad at these stuffs 🥲🥲🥲

I was wondering to change this into a Mpreg.. 🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️ Ehehehe 😬😬😬

I know I'm worst in uploading parts regularly 🥲🥲 I was busy with clg stuffs and since my exams are OFFLINE now I have to study 😭😭😭 but I'll try to upload the other parts real soon! I promise! 🤞🏾🤞🏾