4. Will you marry me PHI? 💍

He opened his eyes and found himself at an unfamiliar place. He could still feel the stinging pain behind his neck. He realised that he was in a bedroom. When he about to get off the bed, the doors busted open revealing Gulf entering with a tray of Mew's favourite foods.

Gulf: Good Morning Phi!

Mew: G-Gulf? How come you're here? Where am I? Did you-

Gulf: Yes phi! I brought you here.

Mew was speechless.

Mew: But wh-

Gulf cut him off by saying-

Gulf: Didn't I tell you our story was just beginning... I didn't want to say goodbye to you yet.

Mew- What do you mean?

Gulf smirked and said

Gulf: I love you Mew. Not just now, but from very beginning. Your kindness and your love melt my heart. Will you marry me phi?

Mew was actually shocked. Yes, he did love him but all these left him speechless. He didn't know what to reply or how to feel. It was difficult for him accept his feelings for Gulf. He took a step back but didn't know that it was a biggest mistake he was committing. The smile on Gulf's face disappeared thinking Mew was rejecting him. Rather he gave a death glare. A creepy stare.

Gulf: Are you rejecting me phi?

Mew: Y-Yes. It's all too sudden Gul-

Before Mew even completed his sentence, Gulf forcefully shoved the ring into Mew's ring finger.

Mew: WHAT ARE YOU DOING GULF?!!

Gulf: I'm sorry phi, you don't have a choice but to accept me.

Mew: ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB? I DON'T ACCEPT THIS. NEITHER YOUR PROPOSAL NOR THIS WEDDING. I'm leaving this place!

Gulf slammed the door out of anger before Mew could even take a step.

Mew: G-Gulf?

Gulf: I didn't bring you here for you to leave phi? Remember you said that I deserve to have a family and a happy life? That was the only thing which drove to this position where I am today. I worked so hard to become successful and like you said, it is finally time to make my family. Our family. I did all these just to become as perfect as you phi. I love you. Neither as a nong or as a doctor but as your husband.

Mew was again speechless. It's not that he doesn't love Gulf, but it was all really soon. He wanted to experience being on dates, having cute little fights, spend nights cuddling his love, take care of each other when they're sick. Before he could even utter a word, Gulf said

Gulf: Anyways phi, the wedding is in the evening. Take rest phi! I'll take care of everything else.

Mew: W-What? This evening?

Gulf: Yes phi, I can't wait to start our life together. Whether you like it or not. I'll send your suit in few hours.

Now Mew was feeling scared. He got the same psycho vibes from Gulf which he got when he first treated Gulf.

Mew: Are you insane? I'm not marrying you Gulf!

Gulf just smirked and said

Gulf: Its gonna be a lonnngggg day phi. Rest well. And yeah, don't try to escape to ruin my wedding mood. I don't want to be harsh on you.

He left locking the door from outside.

_________________________________
Hellooo its Sha! Did you like this part? Dont forget to vote na 🥺 and do rant in comments section 😗😗

And what do you think Mew will do? Accept this wedding or try to escape??? Should he give a chance to Gulf?