Horse Trainer- Taehyung {F}

Taehyung sighed contently as he looked over his work. BTS disbanded a few weeks ago and he quickly returned home to his family's farm. A lot of work needed to be done.

Taehyung had spent the past hour stacking sacks of feed to prepare for winter and now he was exhausted. Grabbing his coat, he started walking past the barn towards the house where he would relax and enjoy a hot meal of fresh ramen.

A string of curses came from the arena. Tae sighed. Y/N. His family had hired you a year ago to train their horses. You and Taehyung hadn't gotten along well during the few times you had interacted. He was so bossy and you were so frustrating.

He turned around and approached the arena were he saw you trying to get onto a huge horse.

"#@$%$^$%&" came out from your mouth.

Taehyung smirked as he lazily rested his arms on the fence. "Need a hand?"

You rolled your eyes, and refused to make eye contact as you continued attempting to mount the huge horse. It wasn't your fault that you were so short and the horse was so tall. Usually you could mount up without a mounting block, but the only time your coworker needed it was when you needed it.

"#@%^&%$" you cursed again.

Taehyung laughed. "Woman, who taught you how to curse like a sailor? Your father?"

You turned around and faced him. "My mother, actually." You turned back to glare at the horse.

Taehyung entered the arena and walked towards you. He smirked at you again. He bent down and cupped his hands.

When you didn't do anything, he sighed. "Put your foot in my hands so I can lift you up."

Seeing no other way out of this, you did as you were told. He hoisted you up into the saddle and you grabbed the horn.

"Geez, woman, you are heavy," he pretended to breathe heavily as if he had worked hard.

You scowled as you grabbed the reins. "My name is not woman. It's Y/N, actually."

Without waiting to see his response, you quickly asked the horse to trot, since that's the area where it needed to improve in. For thirty minutes, you worked with it, and then decided to take a break.

You raised an eyebrow when you saw your boss still watching you. "So did I bore the Kim Taehyung?" You walked the horse over to were he was sitting on the fence.

He smiled. "I can you see why my parents hired you. You are an excellent rider."

You gasped. "The mighty Kim Taehyung complimented me."

"Just take the compliment."

You grinned.

"So, would you like to go trail riding with me tomorrow?"

Smiling, you looked down, a little flustered.

"Well?"

You finally found your words. "No."

Taehyung almost fell off the fence. You laughed. "Just kidding. I would love that."

He gave you a boxy smile. "Good."