Fanfiction Smut -Jungkook {S}

"Ya, Y/N, can I borrow your phone to text Jimin? Mine died." Your boyfriend asks you as you continue to read your book on the couch.

"Hmm, oh yeah, go ahead." You point to the coffee table, where your phone is resting.

Kissing your cheek, he goes over to the table and grabs it. Typing in your passcode, his eyes widen.

"Jaigya?" He asks cheeks turning red.

You look at him. "Yes?"

"Umm, could you please explain to me what this is?" He hands you the phone.

You turn red as you read what's on your screen. The fanfiction you were working on last night. About your boyfriend. With smut. (Jisoo: Hotel. Trivago.)

"Oh yeah."

He quickly grabs the phone back. "Oh yeah. What's this? 'Y/N blushes as Junkook smirks, kissing her on the lips before his hands starting drifting down towards her-"

You grab your phone back. "Ok, thank you." Oh God, this is embarrassing.

Jungkook smirks, noticing that you have turned bright red. "Do you want to reenact that scene?"

You look down at your hands, then look back up at him. "Maybe."

Smirking, Jungkook peppers kisses all over your face.

"Y/N blushes as her handsome, sexy boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook, starts kissing her" Jungkook said in a light girly voice.

You smacked him on the arm. "You are so mean. I was bored and I like writing."

Jungkook grinned, picking you up in his strong arms, and carrying you to the bedroom. "Sweetheart, after tonight, you'll have more to write about."

A/N - If this happened to me, I would go crawl into a hole.