Regrets (Pt. 2)

Bakugo's POV:

I panicked so hard, thats where I realised that my wife found out, I checked every single room in our house. But they were nowhere, I haven't check our room... But I highly doubt that Deku is also not there.... I went to our room to see 2 papers in Deku's  desk, I went closer to see a note. I opened it and it says

To: Bakugo
From: Midoriya

I can't believe you would do such a thing to your own family. You know what I'm giving you what you wish for. Me and Katsuhiko are moving out, don't bother to find us just go and start a new family with your little omega, you really disgust me. I wish I never accepted your confession I wish I never accepted your proposal I wish I called off the marriage... I wish I never accepted to be  your Omega.. Bye, see you again in a very long time Bakugo-kun, please sign the divorce paper, don't even bother to have fun with your Omega in this house, its yours now. Farewell Bakugo-kun
                                                                     - Midoriya

I breakdown and starts to have all of those memories with my family... Katsuhiko making her first walk, me and Izuku kissing infront of Katsuhiko and she will always make a disgust face and look away, the time we play games, the smiles the laugh the time we spent... Turned into Memories

*5 years later Bakudeku is 25 now and
Katsuhiko/Me is 9 years old about to turn 10 years old on my birthday, which is January 25, Its not my real birthday but just deal with it.*

My/Katsuhiko's POV:

Its been 5 years and I still haven't seen my father since I was 4, I tried asking mama about it but he would always avoid my question. I've been homeschooled since I started grade 1, but now I'm gonna still have to be homeschooled, mama said I got my attitude from my father. I also have 2 quirks, I have explosion and quirk. Explosion is similar to my father my mama said but mine was much stronger, I can place explosions anywhere I want for example anywhere in my body and any places like beside you someone's house a building and stuff. Now my Quirk named "Quirk" is my powerful quirk because  I can name any quirk I want like its abilities and name and stuff, and I will get it, I stole alot of quirks I have tons of them.

*The next day*

I woke up and from the smell of bacons and eggs being fried, I get up and do my morning stretches I look like this

After I was done doing my stretches, I went downstairs to see my mother cooking while singing, im always gentle with my mom, I always control my anger around him

After I was done doing my stretches, I went downstairs to see my mother cooking while singing, im always gentle with my mom, I always control my anger around him. I said "Good morning ma" and went to sit on the chair I got a respond of "Good morning sweetie!, how was your sleep?" " Good, Yours?" I respond "Oh I dreamed about you and me having a picnic and having fun!" he respond "Didn't we just did that on Saturday?" I respond "It was a flashback, here you go sweetie" he said, giving me my plate with bacons, egg and rice "Ty for the food ma" I said "Your always welcome honey" he respond and we both ate and talk. "Can you do the groceries for me today hun?" he said washing the plates "Mhm, I need to buy stuff anyways" I said "Here's the grocery list!" He said giving me a paper and money to spend "Take care honey!!" he said before I leave "Mhm" I respond "I grab my bike and started to go to the grocery store. A few hours later I finish and went out of the store. My phone rang and got me distracted, a thief took the groceries making me fall and giving me a bruise, "YOU FUCKER, I WILL KILL YOU" I got up and was about to use my quirk when I heard a loud explosion I covered my ear from the loudness to prevent my ears to not bleed and go deaf, I opened my eyes to see fogs everywhere and people cheering and yelling it almost hurted more than the explosion its so annoying, I look closely to see a figure walking towards me, As it come closer and closer I saw a tall men holding my groceries, he gave it to me and I carried it to my bike, I didn't have a basket so I had to use my quirk that I stole it was telekinesis, I activated it  and it carried the groceries for me it was really helpful, I saw the men walking towards me again and said "Not even a thank you kiddo?" "Nope I could've handled it myself old man" I say while I let out a little big sparks from my hand. He stood there blankly and speechless, and I was there staring at him it looked like he saw a ghost, I snapped my fingers to make him go back from the real world, "Oh uhmmm whats your name kiddo?" It was a weird question to ask a kid but I respond and said "Katsuhiko... Bakugo I think" the tall men teared up and started to cry, I looked confuse. Confuse af. "Are you alright? Not like I care but your acting really weird and strange" I asked the tall men.

Tbc...👻🤍