Meet (Pt. 3)

Katsuhiko's POV:

"Sir? SIR?!? SIR ARE YOU OKAY??!!?!?!?" I yelled while the tall men faints and falls towards me and I eventually fell to the ground while the men fell to the ground, I put his head into my lap and begun to think whats the problem, and thats where I found out that... He had a panic attack probably why he couldn't breath and past out,but the real question is.... Why?, A few minutes later I fell asleep... I woke up a few hours later, I opened my eyes to see, I was in my old room... I rub my eyes to see if I'm imagining it hut nothing changed, I sniff and smelled spicy curry, I thought myself happily that maybe my mom and my dad made up, so I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs, I still memorized where is where so I came to the kitchen to see the tall blonde red crimson eyes men cooking, I walked up and sat on the high chair. The house didn't change one bit...

Katsuhiko: "Uhh hey tall men"

Bakugo: "Oh you woke up, good evening sweetheart"

Katsuhiko: "Uhhh... S-sweetheart..?"

Bakugo: " *chuckles* its me daddy"

Katsuhiko: "D-dad..?" I said tearing up while smilling. I got off the chair and ran to hug my father, we both fell and hugged eachother tightly "I missed you so much sweetheart!" My father said while also crying, I sob while hugging my father, tears coming out automatically I can't control it, it just keeps coming out uncontrollably, I missed my father so much, a few minutes later we both calmed down and I excuse for a minute to my dad so I can speak to my mother about this.

Tbc🍷❤️