"WHAT?!" (Pt. 4)

Holy allmight, tysm for the readers out there that reads this! Enjoy.

My/Katsuhiko's POV:

I went to my room and grabbed my phone, I called my mom and this is how our conversation went..

Mom: KATSUHIKO HUNNY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! ARE YOU OK?!?!! DID YOU GOT HURTED?!?!! DID SOMEONE KIDNAP YOU?!?! DID-

Me: Ma! I'm alright calm down pls!

Mom: *Deep breaths* ok... Where are you hunny?

Me: At dad's home

Mom: ... WHAT?!...?

Me: I was able to find him while I was buying groceries-

Mom: Sneak out hunny! Get out of there! Pls! I will tell you everything that happend to us!

Me: .... B-but-

Mom: Hunny pls! I'm begging you!

Me: Alright....

I ended the call but I never left the house... I wanted to spend time with my father, We were having fun, baking, cooking, training, fighting (In a playful way), watching movies and more. After we watched a movie I went upstairs to get something, my phone rang and it was my mom, I picked up the phone.

Me: Yes ma....

Mom: Pls hunny, if I tell you what happend to us will you get out of there?...

Me: ... F-fine...

Mom: When you were turning 5, your father was acting suspicious, so one day I had enough, I looked for his phone and looked at it, I regret everything and made me wish I never became his Omega, he cheated on me with his... Employees... He had been sneaking out just to see some sluts just because I don't want to fuck with him... So pls... Get out of there hunny...

If you were in my place, you would hear my mother sob and crying while saying does words, it eventually broke my heart and I dropped my phone from the news. After I cried I wiped out the tears and some how I found a make up set up in my room but I found foundation which I needed the most, I put some on and I let it cover my sore face, I went downstairs and putted a fake smile, I sat on the couch and let the movie end... I kissed my father on the cheek and said good night, while I felt my father kiss my forehead like when I was still a toddler. I said "I love you Dad!" And I heard him say it back. I went upstairs and goes to my room, I find some paper and ballpen to write on it and I spent an hour finding the words to leave my father...

Tbc! 🤵🏻‍♀️