Dream - On top of the world.

Tryin smth new<3

edit: fixing name mistakes........hoepfully i got them all-

Crew boy's band au

Y/N

(She/Her)

Dream

litlle bit of karljacobs too :)

     The weight of the party dawned on you when you stepped in, looking around and noticing that there were no familiar faces. You were invited to the party by Dream, one of your close friends. You heard that all of the 'crew boys' were supposed to be there, the 'Crew boys' were the hot Juniors in class that are in the band (that was called The Crew Boys..duh) you, were their manager. Dream had just recently left the crew bots due to a fight between him and George. You clenched the bottom of your skirt, feeling insecure when you didn't see them anywhere, backing up to the door you bump into someone. You felt your whole body tense up at the situation, your glasses falling to the ground and you stumble to the floor to find them. Getting bumped about 5 times in the process you stand back up again, putting the glasses back on, and running to the corner of the house.

   You held your breath, your hand close to your chest as you look around frantically, "Y/N, you came!!" You heard a cheerful voice call your way.

  Your eyes lit up. "Ah! Clay, finally oh my god.." You say, letting out the gasp you held in.

  He giggled, a bit confused by your jumpy behavior "Sorry, c'mon." He sticks his hand out to you, asking you to grab it and you do so, being dragged to another side of the house with all the familiar faces. Karl,George, Alex, and Nick were standing by a bar. Nick a had chick you've never seen before with him.  They were talking, not paying attention to whoever came up to them really before Wilbur practically threw you in the middle, "I found her." He said before grabbing a drink with his sister.

  He had pushed you into Karl. You heard him laugh. He caught you, his hands rested on your torso and you looked up into his smiling eyes as he spoke, "Woah, you alright?" He said, helping you back up.

  You nervously chuckled and nodded. You never knew Karl as well as you knew the others, he was new to the band and had just joined a few months ago. They needed a drummer and Karl fit the description perfectly. Once you got totally on your feet you glanced at Karl's outfit. He was wearing a pastel green hoodie with a white collar, ripped jeans, and red-orange converse. 3 chains all of different sizes hung from his neck. His nails were painted with a white and pastel pink and green pattern. His hair was anything less than tame, but you liked it that way. If you were being honest with yourself, you probably shouldn't have liked it as much as you did. You liked everything about Karl, from the way he smiles to the shape of his hands. To you, he was perfect. "Th-thank you." You straightened your skirt up, looing around to the other boys.

  "Ehh? Ms.perfect on-time manager lady is late?~" George said in a mocking tone and the girl next to him bumped him.

  She stuck her hand out and smiled, "Hello, I'm Lucia. This idiot's girlfriend."

  You nodded and smiled as you shook her hand. "Nice to meet you!" and the she eyed your outfit. Lips pressed into a smile that you chose to ignore. "You all brought girls?" You asked, wondering if there were more.

  You saw Alex's face light up out of the corner of your eye, he nudged Karl, "Yeah, tell her about your pretty little girlfriend, Karl!" He laughed and your heart split.

  Karl scoffed and his face shot red, "Not girlfriend, date. She's just my date. A childhood friend..."

  You couldn't help but want to scream, you didn't know why you felt like this. You barely knew Karl, you shouldn't have such strong feelings for him now...but then why- "Karl baby!!" You heard an annoyingly high-pitched voice call out to the man you adored. You looked up to Karl as his face changed at the nickname, he was in love. The girl ran up with a red solo cup and clung to his arm. She was painfully shorter than him, only reaching up to his shoulder really. You reached up to the bicep. She was wearing a tight white and pastel pink dress, to match Karls you assumed.