Chapter Three

*This story varies from perspectives and has lewd activity.**

One month later

Ace and Sabina have gotten to know each other better, and have gotten pretty close, though Sabina hasn't figured out how she feels, Ace falls deeper in love with her each time he sees her.

Sabina's perspective

"I don't plan on going to the game, but Ace might force me to go." I told one of my friends. We're in the hallway right now, it's most students free class right now. I know Ace has his free class right now.

Just as that thought passed my mind, I felt a pair of arms wrap around above my shoulders and drape down my chest. "Hello ladies" I can hear his smile, it's kinda cute...I've come to terms with finding Ace cute and stuff. I can't ignore him forever I guess. 

"Hi Ace" I saw with a small smile and turned around, hugging his torso and placing my head on his lower chest. My friend had walked away by now; most people do that when Ace and I are together, they go away and give us "privacy". 

Ace lets his arms fall down to my hips and waist, wrapping his arms around my waist. He does this every time he sees me and it feels like lightning bolts shooting from my legs to my brain and fireworks exploding there. I feel Like he's controlling my body and mind every time he touches my body, and every time he says something about us. 

And his cologne, god how I love the way it smells and fits him perfectly. I love how it smells on him and only him lately.