Hi Simon

Mary's POV. I wonder why the blonde boy is being so nice. He probably wants something. He became a little protective of me. "Because she.She reminds me of someone.Except she looks older.I still feel guilty for what I did to this person."he said. He feels guilty. I wonder if it's even me though. "What was her name?"I asked. "Mary,"he said. "Do you know where she's at"I asked curious of what our parents had told him. "I don't know.Probably dead."He said with a tear rolling down his cheek. That broke me. I turned around and looked out the window sobbing quietly."I'm sorry"I said."it's alright"he said. Niall grabbed my hand and held it rubbing circles in my Palm. I looked over and couldn't help but notice Liam glare at Niall.What's that about? Does Liam have a crush on me? "No that's crazy.I'm disgustingly hideous.I made a bird throw up by looking at me. Who could ever love me? No one with half a mind.I don't even love me so how could I expect anyone else to.Only a blind person would think I'm pretty.Liam is way out of my league.Who am I kidding a cow would be out of my league"i thought.. "I think you're gorgeous"they all said in unison.oops,I said that out loud. "And seriously a cow and Liam. You're better than both of those"Zayn said and Liam glared at him. I giggled. "Dibs"Louis yelled. "On what"Harry asked. "Jessica"Louis said. "Did you just call me a cow"I said. "What?! No!!!"Louis yelled."Dibs was used on cows a long time ago to mark them as property"I said.I'm not mad really.I just wanna see what Louis says. He looked desperate. "I I'm I-"he said stuttering. I laughed."I'm kidding"I said giggling. Then I became serious."That is true though"I said. We pulled up to a HUGE house. I stared in awe until a thought crossed my mind. "What about my clothes"I said panicking. "Borrow these"Zayn said handing me girl's clothing. "Where do I change"I asked. The boys put their hands over their eyes. I took off my tank top and put on the purple jumper. Next I took off my shorts and put on the black skinny jeans. Zayn handed me shoes with his free hand over his eyes. I put on the purple converse. "Thanks.This outfit is soooo cute.Who's clothes are these"I asked. "My girlfriend Perrie's clothes"he said smiling. We got out and walked to the giant house. I knocked on the door terrified of what would happen. Uncle Si answered the door smiling. He hugged me and invited me in. "Why is there a bunch of bruises on your arm he asked noticing when his arm brushed part of my sleeve up. I quickly pulled it down."I fell"I said. That's a total lie. I sat down on the couch next to Simon. I got a text and looked at my phone. TEXT FROM:AMANDA: YOU'RE IN TROUBLE.RYAN'S LOOKING FOR U. SENT: 8:39PM READ:842PM. TEXT TO:AMANDA:I'M BUSY I'LL HANDLE IT ONCE I GET HOME SENT:8:43 RECEIVED:8:45. I'm so dead. I looked at my pictures so that I would start smiling again. It worked.I started smiling like an idiot. Harry peaked over my shoulder curiously. He grabbed it and pressed play on the video of me singing well more like I rapped to the song little lady.Oh no I'm an awful singer and rapper.They all looked at me shocked."That was amazing"Harry yelled. "Teach me to rap like that"Niall yelled. I looked at uncle Simon and he looked shocked. "That was the best song I've heard in years but I don't approve of the swearing"he said sternly. "Sorry"I mumbled shyly. "I know it isn't good"I continued. They looked shocked."Are you bloody kidding me.That was extraordiharry"he said."Yeah right"I mumbled. "Harry is right you know except you're amaZayn instead of extraordiharry"Zayn said. "Do you want a recording deal"Simon asked in all seriousness. What do I do?! A/N What will Mary do? What should the ship name be? Is it ok? Please Vote COMMENT and fan. Bye lovely CARROT PEOPLE Who are awesome.