Letters,A visit, and The Jenkins

Mary's pov. "Okay. Don't tell them I'm coming. I want it to be a surprise." I said into the phone. I figured they deserved some comfort. I drove along the beaten path that is one of the many roads of Stratford. It's not exactly the safest place to be but It's where I have to go. I am always slightly afraid I'll be pulled over by cops since I'm not old enough to drive yet but whatever.I still have a year until I'm of legal age since you have to be 17. I soon saw the driveway I needed to turn in and quickly parked the car in the driveway. I made sure to lock the doors since I'm in crime central and walked to the front door.A guard stood there but he recognized me instantly and I recognized him too. "Yo shorty. How ya been?"Elise said pulling me in a hug. "Still have that spanish ghetto accent,don't we Elise" I spoke. "Corregir eres mi amable y adorable mejor amiga(Correct you are my friendly and lovely best friend) "he said smiling at me. "Ahh. Gracias (Aww. Thank you.)"I said. "Usted es bienvendio hermosa, pero es posible que desee darse prisa. Tommy ha sido esperando por ti"(You're welcome beautiful, but you might want to hurry. Tommy has been waiting for you.) "Ok gracious Elise. Te quiero hermano"(Ok. Thank you bro.) I knocked and soon heard the door being unlocked. It opened to reveal Tommy. "Hey there bad boy!" I greeted tackling him in a hug. "Hey Mother Mary"he said hugging me back. He calls me Mother Mary because he says I'm really innocent and sweet.

He walked in with me following close behind. "Mary!"Perrie yelled when she saw me before running over to me and catching me in a bone crushing hug. "I missed you so much!"she screamed in my ear. "Well,my bleeding ears can definitely feel the love"I teased. She laughed. "I think Zayn missed you too."Perrie said before moving away from me. Soon I was brought in an even more bone crushing hug. "Zayn, I love you and all ,but if you don't let go soon you'll miss me even more. I will have died from suffocation" I told him. He laughed. "Same old funny and sarcastic Mary" he told me. I laughed. "Of course! I invented sarcasm"I told him. "That makes me the queen"I added. Everyone laughed. With a simple look from Tommy I went into my serious mode."Alright. We need to get down to business. The guys are kidnapped. We all know that.What we don't know is where they are.They could be right next door or all the way in America. With the kind of mind and authority my uncle has you never know."I told them. "So what are we going to do?"Zayn asked.

"I honestly don't know yet. We can't do anything until we know where they are."I said. "We could see if anyone on the streets knows."Tommy suggested. "In fact I think I might know just who to call."he said snapping his fingers as if he just discovered how to do the most daunting task. Then again that is what he did so forget what I just said. "Who?"I asked. "J.T. Jenkins"he told me. "The one from that phsyco Jenkins family?"I asked. "Yeah. They may be the only ones who can help us. Just give em' a chance."he told me. "Alright. I'd do anything for the guys"I told him. "Alright. I'll give J.T. a call."he told me. He walked away on the phone. "I called him and he said that he'll meet up with you alone, but you don't have to if you don't want to, because I'll make him"Tommy went on mumbling but I had already made up my decision. "No! I'll do it."I told him with confidence. "Where at and what time?"I asked. "Nandos and in ten minutes."he told me. "Alright.I'll do it"I told him before walking to my car and getting in. I drove to Nandos and was surprised at what I saw. What is she doing here?

Perrie's POV.

I was so excited to see Mary today but no one has told me what is going on. I know the guys are kidnapped but other than that I don't know anything else. "Here is a letter Mary told me to give you."that guy told me handing a letter in a pink envelope that had perrie written on it in cursive writing. I think his name was Tommy. Even if it is not that is what i am going to call him. "Mary always was a bit over the top"he said giving me a slight smile. He always looks either so sad or mad. Never happy. This time he looked sad. I smiled back at him before starting to read.

Dear Perrie,

I know this is probably hard to digest ,but the boys have been kidnapped. I've had you and Zayn kidnapped falsely by a good friend of mine. His name is Tommy. He may come off as harsh but he's really sweet. He just had a hard life. I told Zayn to take care of you, but I want you to take care of him too. Just make sure you take care of him and the baby and most of all Stay Strong.

much love,

Mary Styles xoxo

Wow! Mary really is one amazing person but something about this doesn't feel right. I just wonder what it is...

A/N Hey guys! If my info on places, the spanish,and the age to drive in England isn't right please tell me. What I didn't already know I looked up, so sorry if any of the information is wrong. :) Sorry it took a while too. I'm really busy. I'm dedicating this to Dallas4Life because that person was really sweet. So thanks Dallas4Life! Anyway bye my lovely carrot people minions whom I am the queen of! :) <3