CREDITS

Copyright,  Rights  Reserved.

Credit  and  all  rights  must  be  given  to  Hajime  Isayama  for  the  settings  of  this   novel;  The  Isle  of  Paradise,  Mitras,  The  Underground  and  the  Walls,  as  well  as the  characters  of  Kenny, Kuchel, Levi,  Grandpa  Ackerman,  the Military Police,  Uri, Rod  Reiss,  The  unknown  Reiss and  Kuchel's  'landlord',  that  I  have  named  Johnas.  Credit  must  also  be  given  for  the canon  scenes  in  this  writing  that  I  have  incorporated  into  my own lore.

Credit  must  also  be  given  to  the  WattPad  author  Nicole461458   who  wrote;  "The sun  &  the  moon (don't  forget  the  stars)",Kenny  Ackerman  x reader, who's  'You've   wounded  me  speech '  from  her chapter  3,  appears  in  a  modified  version  at  the  end  of   my  Chapter  2.

(In  case  the  author  isn't  aware,  this  speech  is  becoming  a  fantastic  meme,  thank-you !)

And credit  must  also  be  given  to Jasper @jasper.yeehaw_art  who's original artwork graces the front cover. Amazing! Thank you Jas! Recognition must be given to her unlimited patience, which she had when dealing with my multiple suggestions! And  MUCH APPRECIATION for her working ass  off  in getting this done so quickly for me.Thank you Jas!!

To  all  these  creators,  I   say,   THANK YOU!  Their  work  is  amazing!!!!  If  you  haven't  done so already,  please  check  them  out! 

Enjoy!