𝓐𝓮𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴

Image source: Deerchip (twitter)

Looks:

Stats:

Stats:

Abilities:

Abilities:

[Soul Burner]

AeonR's ability allows them to atune to the wavelength of other beings very souls, recording and archiving them to vinyl shaped energy disks stored in its chest akin to a jukebox.

When AeonR plays these disks, they perfectly mimic the contents of whatever disk is played, from a persons looks and voice, even a slight modicum of their skills.

Sharing similarities with White Snake in this way. Without the need to steal the disks from a target, it cannot however record the memories of targets...

As it can atune to the very soul, it can also record stands,and copy their abilities without the need to conpletely remove a stand from it's user. The time it takes to fully record a stand record is about 360 seconds; varying depending on the strength and powers of the stand.

It doesn't matter whether or not a stand is summoned, so long as the user is alive and within range of recording. The extent of it's recording range was at first 10 meters.

It is through this that AeonR has such a high rate of growth. Of course, it can only record them when they're user is still alive. Stands that work autonomously without a living user are impossible to record as of this time.

It is also impossible to record stands that are completely stationary or too big to properly pin down.

Stands such as Super Fly or Strength for example; such stand powers would be impossible for AeonR to record. As such, AeonR doesn't bother with even trying to record them.

Recorded abilities aren't always a perfect guarantee; Having to record a stand from further away tends to cause issues with how the powers in the recording work. Specifically: Strength, range, and effectiveness decreases, and other possible flaws can occur.

The best records are gained with the recorded users consent. A hypnotism stand is recomended for hostile targets.

[House of Greed]

This white chamber in AeonR's chest houses the numorous different records it has recorded from different people. These records are contained in an energy form bound to this chamber, allowing for AeonR to call upon whichever one the user desires immediately.

The disks are not physical while inside, and only become physical if AeonR extracts the desired disk itself. They cannot be extracted otherwise be it by an enemy or otherwise.

When changing into someone else who doesn't have a stand, the user does NOT recieve the targets memories, and only gains a fraction of the targets skills.
So no matter what, the original will always prove to be better.
This being the easiest way to distinguish between which is real, and which isn't. But you should honestly hope you don't have to face AeonR in combat...

Only one disk can be played at a time, the range of each ability changes in accordance to each stand. The possibility of using multiple stand records is currently impossible.

AeonR can freely dispose of or choose to not record certain disks if desired.

Despite this incredible ability, it is not without it's downsides. The user needs to be able to understand their own self first before intaking the visage and power of others.

Meaning, if the user is unable to hold on to their concept of self, they will lose their grasp of identity and reality, and this will render the ability to change forms useless.

This however, doesn't apply to recorded stand abilities.

[Attack Lines]

"SEI!!!" (Single hit)

"SORE SORE SORE!!!" (Multi hit: lesser)

"SHO-RYA!!!!" (Strong Attack)

"SEI-HA!!!" (Ranged Attack)

"DORIYARARARARARARA!!!"
(Rush Attack)

"ZURIYAAAAA!!!!" (Rush Alt.)

"DORIYAAA!!!!" (Finisher)

Current User: Me (I guess)

I own nothing but my own thoughts.
(All sources belong to their respective owners)