🆅🅾🅸🅳_🅲🅷🅾🆁🅳🆂

Looks:

Stats:

Stats:

This is [Void_Chords]; Queen of Gravity. Shaker of Reality.

Her Second Larger set of arms are her main tool of both offense and defense, having a durability on par with [Sheer Heart Attack]. Impacts from these arms can shake loose the very subatomic bonds holding the impacted target together.

V_C can manipulate the very forces of gravity around herself and the nearby area, shifting their direction and sending whatever is caught in the effected area in a new direction.

She can detenct variant gravitational pulls, and dance around them. Ie. She can detect the movement of incoming or nearby objects and predict their trajectories, allowing her to deftly dodge them or change their movement to a way that better suits her needs.

On a stronger scale, she can generate condensed Gravity Wells in her hands, pulling any opponent she targets into one of them for devastating impacts with her other hand. With each hit, the targets atomic structure begins to become unstable, enough damage will cause the target to inevitably fall apart; returning to a red mess of space dust.

A nonlethal version she can do is by using both of her large arms to entrap an opponent in a gravity well. So she can them beat them with her normal sized set of arms.
This won't cause a target to fall apart, but it certainly will hurt like it. The smaller arms aren't as strong, but are considerably faster.

[The Reflection]

By concentrating a gravitational pull around a part of herself or her full body, she can create her own personal orbit. When something is caught in this orbit, she can calculate it's speed and tragectory. V_C can then send it flying out of her orbit in whatever direction she desires. Creating asteroids out of whatever she catches.

[Transcending Time]

The ultimate gravity well she can generate, a black hole. Though unlike a normal black hole; her's is a controlled version which she can open and close as she pleases.

If her user enters the black hole; they will be able to warp to another location as they see fit. The same is true for those she allows entry. Alternatively, if used on someone she deems an enemy, they will be ripped apart to an endless degree. Whether they die to it or not is unknown, but it is truly a horribly painful end either way.