【65】

Izuku made his way to the lounge where the others were waiting. Today Enji offered to take them baby shopping. He felt it was the least he could do since Aizawa and Yamada were doing the nursery on their own.

Fuyumi was also tagging along since she loved children and knew what they'd need. They all wanted the boys to focus on the babies and preparing themselves.

They did let them decide how they wanted the nursery to look though. Bakugo walked over to Izuku and put his hair in a messy bun.

"Thank you," Izuku's tail swayed slightly.

Bakugo pecked Izuku's lips before pulling his hood up. Izuku grabbed Bakugo's hand and the group left. The baby shower was a few weeks away. Izuku had finally forgiven Nemuri and to make it up to him she was putting together the whole thing.

They ended up having to take two cars. In Fuyumi's car were Bakugo, Kirishima, Shoto, and Shinso. In Enji's car were Izuku, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina.

On the way the group stopped to get food since Kaminari got hungry. Enji pulled into the Wcdonald's drive-thru and everyone ordered.

(Wcdonald's sounds kinda good rn. I really wanna try their huge Mike and delighted meal🤤 If you get it we're besties now😂)

Once at the mall they finished their food in the car before getting out. Izuku and Kaminari held hands while Bakugo had his arm wrapped over Izuku's shoulder.

Kirishima and Sero walked ahead of them hand in hand. The rest of the group walked outside of them (if that makes sense).

Sero pointed at a store and looked back at them, "Want to try here first?"

"Yeah let's see what they have," Kaminari smiled.

The group split up inside the store while Izuku and Kaminari went to the maternity section. The first thing Kaminari headed for was the clothes.

Right now he was wearing one of Kirishima's shirts. Izuku grabbed a few shirts and held them up.

"What do you think of these?" He asked.

"I like the orange one and the black one," Kaminari said and Izuku nodded.

Izuku put the others back and held the clothes as Kaminari picked them out. Kaminari frowned not liking the selection he had, they just weren't his style.

"It's alright, we can ask Momo if she's willing to make you a few things. If not we can always get you something custom made." Izuku said seeing him tear up in frustration.

"We can?" Kaminari softly asked.

"Mhm, anything you want, I'll make it happen," Izuku promised.

Kaminari hugged him, or tried to, "thank you,"

"Of course," Izuku kissed his forehead.

Some older female Omegas that were nearby awed them making them smile.

"You boys are so adorable! I wish my husband was as sweet as him. How far along are you?" One woman asked.

"7 months," Kaminari smiled happily.

"Well I wish you both good luck, I think you'll be wonderful parents," The group smiled as they passed.

"Thanks,"

"You'll be great parents too!" Kaminari waved.

One of them sniffed, "Alpha," she smiled at them.

"What?" Kaminari asked.

"We'll be going now,"

The boys shrugged and went back to getting what they needed. They got all the necessities from the list Yamada helped put together. After that Kaminari went off to try on the clothes with Sero.