21.

Hey! New update. Enjoy! 

_______

Luke.

I nervously walked around the living room, waiting for the rest of them to show up. I then looked back at Calum, who was still unconscious and breathing. I walked to the couch and sat down, putting his head on my lap.

"Calum, please wake up," I whispered, moving some of his hair out of his face.

He didn't wake up. He just gasped for air, then went back to his normal breathing. 

I looked at my wrist, and had a thought, an idea. It wasn't the greatest idea, but I needed Calum to be awake. And this was the only want to do it.

I let my fangs grow, and bit into my wrist. I then placed my wrist against Calum's lips, and hoped that he drink. I turned my attention to the door, and continued to wait.

To my surprise, I felt small, frail hands grab my wrist. I looked down, and saw Calum gripping my wrist, and drinking the blood from my body. He pulled me down to get a better grip, continuing to drink. It was working.

He pulled away, then opened his eyes. His eyes quickly widened, and he quickly covered his body with the blanket and hid himself from me.

"Stay away from me," he told me.

"Cal...?" I asked.

"Just leave me alone Isaiah! I don't want anything to do with you!" He cried.

"Oh...Cal, it's me, Luke, I promise," I sincerely said.

"I don't believe it. I don't believe any of it. Just...stop trying to pretend that you're Luke, because you're not," he said.

"I am Luke though," I insisted.

"I don't believe you," Calum hissed, convering his face with the blanket, his eyes going dark towards me.

I sighed. I grabbed Calum's wrist and pulled him towards me so our faces were inches apart.

"Calum, calm down. I promise that it's me. If I were Isaiah, would I know that your favorite book is The Fault In Our Stars? That you play the piano? You love Christina Perri because her songs described your life? That you love it when, I surprisingly kiss you, like this?" I asked in a whisper.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Calum's lips, our lips molding to fit each other perfectly together.

Calum pulled away, and I swear I saw him eyes flutter.

"Luke, it is you," he whispered.

I nodded.

He started to cuddle into my chest as I hear soft sniffles leave his mouth.

"I...I...I thought Isaiah was you. He...He was so abusive, and possessive and I hated it and I should've known it was you, but it wasn't and...Luke, I'm scared," he quietly rambled.

"Cal...don't worry. I won't let Connor or Isaiah near you. They'll have to go through me first," I assured.

Calum nodded, and we continued to sit in silence for what felt like forever. It must have been forever because the next time I looked at Calum, he was sound asleep, again, on my chest. The sleep medicine Connor had him under must have had a huge affect on him.

Shortly after, the door was slammed open. I jumped up, as did Calum, clutching my shirt and held onto me like his life depended on it.

I then heard myself hissed, flashing my fangs and red eyes. I even felt myself getting angry because they woke up Calum, and scared him in the process.