Sanford Breaks the Fourth Wall (and explains clothing)

Sanford's POV

Alright chuckleheads, I've got a rant and I don't care if you want to listen to it or not.
Nevadeans. Are not. Naked.

They're not! There's a ton of people saying 'Sanford shirtless is the same color as a grunt's clothing, does that mean grunts are naked?'
It doesn't. It's grey clothing, and it's standard issue for the apocalypse. It's your fault you all seem to be colorblind and can't tell the difference between skin and clothes.
Hell, I don't know why barely anybody saying this hasn't picked up on the fact that they sell those exact smocks at The Rift. They've got a pretty great deal on them too, actually. I know a guy there, maybe he can get you something nice to wear if you ever come on down to the Silver State.
Anyways, that's besides the point. Another point being made is that I was apparently wearing these clothes, and then I wasn't, and was then shirtless. Tell you why? There was a fucking gunshot in it, and it was bloody and disgusting. So I took it off. Same reason as to why Hank and Deimos changed their clothes. You know how much blood gets on your clothes when you're taking down a military government? That shit's gross, you wanna change out of that as fast as possible.

Now, the real question everyone should be asking is, how the hell are people still alive after all this shit?