Chapter 1: Getting Out Of Here

Over 8 years ago...

"No please don't" i cried and begged.

"один(one)"

"Please I'm begging you. I don't want to do this again"

"грузовой вагон(Freight car)"

"What is my mission?"

"Ah young soldier. Natasha Romanoff" hydra agent handed the soldier a photo of the redhead.

"She betrayed her kind. I want her dead"

"Yes sir"

Present time...

"Beth,stop putting those thoughts in my head." Looking at the roof, I was laying on my bed. It's currently night and I was trying to sleep.

"I know your there." I turned my head to the door. Beth came walking in.

"It's been a year y/n. She doesn't even remember you, it's time to move on don't you think? Be with me" She came to sit on the bed next to me.

"I had a kid with her. Kids. I can't just move on"

"Well she has. Getting married" Beth handed me a news paper. Right up the top in bold.

Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes. Known as Black Widow and The Winter Soldier announce their engagement.

"How do I know this is real?" I asked her.

I felt pain wash through my body the same sadness of pain. From the first time nat said that she did what she did just for information. I was actually falling in love with her.

"Why would I lie about this y/n. Natasha always has a backup doesn't she? Now you know who" Beth whispered in my ear. I felt her kiss my neck.

"He raped her and now she is getting married to him. That's so unlike Natasha" I muttered to myself. Beth hummed as she moved to my lap. I know something is up.

"People change buttercup"

Over 5 years ago...

"Morning buttercup" Beth came into the room smiling.

"M-morning" i stutter quietly like always. Beth came over sitting on my lap.

"No need to be nervous around me"

"Okay"

"I need you to sign this. I already did just your turn now." I got given a pen and paper.

I couldn't read what it said at the time. But she was to only one I trusted here so I was willing to do it.

"Do I j-just right my name?" I said quietly, Beth nodded and smiles. So that's what I did.

Present time...

"Are you even Listening to me!"Beth yelled.

"The papers you got me to sign. They went just normal papers." I mention to her.

"My smart buttercup is finally remembering."

"You made me sign marriage papers. Your my wife"

"That's right now, your not allowed to take your eyes off of me why I have my fun" I felt her hands slip in my pants.

"I don't want too. I'm not ready." Quickly I told her. Her hand moved out of my pants.

"Okay I'm not going to force you. We have time."

Over 2 years ago...

"Have you ever done it?" Natasha saids. We were laying on the bed.

"Done what?"

"Sex" Natasha saids looking down at my body and tracing her fingers on my abs.

"I don't want to say"

"Baby, it's okay if you haven't. Im not going to force you to do anything and if I go to far all you have to do is say it" she saids looking back at me.

"I haven't done it"

Back to present time...

Getting up I put Beth off of my lap and walk to the connected bathroom. Locking the door so she couldn't enter. I turned on the tap washing my face with water.

"Fuck!" Yelling as I broke the sink in half. Opening the door I pinned Beth to the wall chocking her.

"What did you do to Tasha. I know you did something. Because there is no way in hell she would ever marry that jerk. I'm not letting him be the step father to my daughter." My eyes went green.

"Y-You already k- know buttercup" Beth smirked. She was right about that.

"When you took her memory of me away. That's not the only thing you did"

"T-that's correct. Always w-were s-smart"

"How do I undo it. It's a spell." Beth was turning purple from the lack of oxygen.

"Y-your a-a witch y/n f-figure it out....b-bye buttercup."

I killed her...That's not how I wanted the plan to go.