Chapter 2: "Its My Fucking Child To Natasha"

I picked Beth up and put her on the bed. Taking her keycard along with me as I left. Sneaking around I got to the exit but the one thing I did forget was the cameras all around. Hydra agents all lined up waiting for me.

"Did you kill her?" One asked stepping in front of me.

"Yeahhh" shouldn't they already know that. Out of nowhere they started cheering and thanking me.

"Wait so your not with hydra?" Confused I was. You can really tell I was a Parker always confused.

"No none of us wanted to be. We are free!"

"Yeah mate that's amazing but I have to go right now. You know I have kids like I'm sure most of you do and my girlfriend is currently getting married to someone else" I patted his shoulder.

"Yeah right, here you go"

"Thanks" waving them bye. I leave fuck that place was a hell hole.

Time skip

A long walk I made it out the front of the avengers compound. Getting access to walk I did. I wish I didn't at that exact moment, I saw Natasha sitting on Bucky's lap kissing. My jaw clenched but I couldn't do anything about it she doesn't remember me.

Everyone was doing there own thing. My children weren't even in the room, maybe sleeping. I was going to see them but first I needed food, I was starving and needed to distract myself that the love of my life has her tongue down Bucky's throat.

I was eating grapes and still no one seemed to noice I was in the room. I have been gone for a year and nothing. Eating didn't distract me from what I was looking at. It never stopped, I needed it to stop.

When Bucky's hands slid down to Nat's ass that's when I had enough. I went out of the room to find a bucket. When I did going to a bathroom I filled it up half way with cold water.
Returning back to the room. Everyone seemed to noice me once I dumped all the cold water over Bucky and Tasha. Hearing them both gasp from the temperature.

"What the fuck" Bucky shoved me Natasha was standing up. Most of them had a shocked face and others had smirks.

"Kissing time is over dickhead"  I throw the bucket at his head. "Go make out with someone else"

"Who the fuck are you" Natasha said clearly mad death staring me.

"Mr stark why is there water all over the fl- Y/N YOUR BACK" Peter came up hugging me tightly, I hugged him back.

"Yes I am kid"

"We all thought you were dead" Wanda said standing up to hug me. Than the others did too. Looking back beside me they were fucking kissing once again.

"For fuck sake. I have already killed on person today I think I need to kill another" my eyes went green as I was beating the shit out of him.

Natasha pulled me off of him. Making me fall to my back. Pinning my arms and legs so I couldn't move then. But did I miss this position, definitely.

"Why are you protecting him?" My eyes went back to brown.

"His my fiancé" as much as I missed that voice. I never wanted to hear those words come out of her mouth.

"He fucking raped you Natasha"

"No he didn't" she replied I turned to Bucky flash of green came into my eyes.

"You manipulative piece of shit" I try to move but she had stronger grip.

"The girls are awake. What happened in here" pepper came in with Paisley and I'm guessing her kid.

"Y/n is back"tony said walking over kissing her.

"Momma" Paisley said slowing walking over in her yellow sunflower dress and white shoes. I missed her first step and word. Also her first birthday.

Natasha got off of me, walked closer to Paisley. Picking her up hugging her giving her kisses. I was trying not to cry, I missed some of the most important things in my daughters life.
My daughter squealed as she looked at me. Moving out of Natasha's grip, when she got to the floor once again she started jumping and clapping with a happy smile.

"Mommy!" She basically screamed attempting to run over to me. I gave her the tightest hug I could but not tight enough to make her stop breathing.

"Mommy misses you so much precious." I gave her kisses.

"Okay that's enough, go to dad" Natasha said snatching her off of me and giving her to Bucky.

"What the hell." I said to her standing up.

"Don't touch my kid" she pointed her finger at me. Paisley started crying.

"It's not just your kid Nat" Steve said interfering to the conversation. I took Paisley away from Bucky and held her in my arms.

"It's my fucking child to Natasha" I covered my daughters ears as I said that.

"No it's not it's mine and Bucky's" i scoffed

"Seriously how do you see any Bucky in her? And where are the other two kids Natasha last time I saw you, you were pregnant."