Chapter 5: A Date Plan.

I woke up to my daughters hands moving all around my face. Opening my eyes I meet with hers. A big smile creeped on Paisley's face as she started clapping her hands.

"Morning precious, how did you get in here?" I asked the 1 year old. She babbled and pointed behind me.

"She wouldn't stop crying" Natasha said from behind me with her eyes closed as she came closer I could feel her breathing on my back.

"Why are you in here?" I ask Natasha.

"I'm tired and I don't want to be around Bucky. Neither does our daughter"

"So it's our daughter now, finally come to your senses"

Natasha sighed sitting up legs crossed on my bed. Paisley crawled into her lap. As the baby fiddled with Nat's fingers.

"I want to change, to make this right between us."

"We already talked about this" standing up from the bed, I went to my closet to get changed into causal clothes.

"You and I can get married like you said, we can give Paisley another sibling. After I lost the twins, there was this hole inside me. I wanted them back but I couldn't, that's why I changed I thought it would fix it." Few tear drops came running down her eyes as she watch Paisley.

"Did it work?"

"What do you think?" She snapped back, "I want a family y/n I want it with you. Even though I don't remember what we had but I want you to show me."

"We already have a family"

"No we had a family, I want that back. A bigger one"

"I'm unsure about this"

"Think about it?"

"Okay"

after changing I walked over to my bed to my girls. paisley climbed out of Natashas lap stumbled  over to me. catching her in my hands I place the child on my hip. 

"Maybe we can go out for breakfast today?" I suggest to Natasha. 

"you want to go out for food angel?" she asked our daughter that agreed by nodding her small head. "ill go get changed than"nat stood up kissing paisleys forehead before walking out.

placing the baby on the changing table, now in her toddler room. finding some clothes I changed her. a creek was heard from the door making me look up to see Wanda standing there. 

"'I missed you" she stated. 

"same Wanda" I smiled back at her.

"why do you always choose her? she is marrying a different person" she said out of nowhere.

"Wanda what are you talking about?" 

"I have watched you choose Natasha ever since I got here."

"is there a reason why you're talking about this?"

"I have feelings about you, romantically. i'm trying to shoot my shot here but its not working the way I want it too. " 

"you could just ask me on a date, Wanda" classifying for her.

"will you go on a date with me, Friday night?" 

"sure"

"good. I will see you around y/n" we smiled at each other before she turned around and left.not long after Natasha walks in.

"you ready?" I asked she nodded.

"yeah I suppose" 

"now what's up with you"

"nothing"

"Natasha I can tell my the way your speaking something is up. tell me"

"why did you agree on a date with Wanda. when we are trying to work things out"

"I said I will think about it" I waited for her to talk back but she didn't.'' come on let's go"

placing my hand on Natashas lower back. leading her to the car with paisley on my hip. telling the others we will be back in a few hours and to call if they need Natasha or I. 

putting our daughter in her car seat and making sure she is secured and buckled in properly before closing the door. sitting in the passager seat, Natasha started the car and we were ready to go.