Chapter 4:"Your Not The Woman I Fell In Love With"

"Why are you dressed like that Natasha? You can't be wearing that" I spoke.

"Dressed like that?" Nat replied clueless.

"Like a fucking whore"

"Bucky likes it when I'm a whore" a smirk came across her lips.

"He doesn't care about you. He is just horny."

"And your not? Me wearing this doesn't make you want to come"

"No, what has gotten into you? You never done this when I was here. You have changed"

"I'm just living my life" Natasha stood up from the bed.

"Your not fucking 19 anymore Natasha" walking into the closet I grab a pair of sweatpants that used to be mine and one of my hoodies. "Put these on" I throw her the clothes.

"Why are you treating me like shit. I thought you love me" she slowly to off her outfit putting on the comfy clothes.

"Your not the woman I fell in love with" I said in her eyes.

Natasha hearing those words hurt. She felt like someone just put a bullet through her heart. Hearing the love of her life say such a thing to her.
Y/n didn't even realise what she was saying at this moment. She was to pissed at the redhead in front of her to even process what words came out of her mouth.

"Y/n i-"

"The Natasha Romanoff I fell madly in love with, used to wear a necklace around her neck everyday. She used to kiss it before she went to sleep.
My Natasha used to have so much love in her eyes, now I see fucking nothing. Paisley she loved so much that you wouldn't let go of her for 2 days before you had to because you couldn't feel your arms. You were protective of that child, now I have only seen you with her once. It's all about Bucky now Is it. Bucky Bucky Bucky. His a asshole who just wants you for sex."

"You probably wanted that too, because that's all I am the hot and sexy avenger" she spoke tears running down her eyes biting her inner cheek.

"I didn't want you for the sex, I wanted you because I fell for her. The person before you changed. I loved her, I cared for the person you are not this"

"Do you still love the real me?"

"Yes I do. I wanted to come back and marry you. But instead I see you kissing someone else. And your acting like this, I will always love you but I can't right now when you are acting like this"

I stepped closer to her wiping her tears away kissing nat's forehead before walking away to the door.

"Goodnight Natasha"

"What if I can change back to the Natasha you love"

"I don't think that's possible" I spoke Before leaving to my room. Shutting the door on the way out.