chapter 1

"You were drunk when we first met and I fall in love with that night"

The night was dark, the city was filled with its vivid light tall buildings that were still working. In 2 days it will be midnight. Soon she sighed sitting on her office chair while she was still typing on the computer she was drafting the cases that she got from her client. 

"Damn henma because of you I am stuck here " she sighed and continued to type the words on her computer she brushed her curly hairs from her face they were coming on her face she sighed sweat was on her forehead she adjusted her specs. She was getting tired and her spine ached because of all the work she had been doing since morning. 

"I hate working till late at night," she said as she tied her hair in a ponytail she got a mail from her brother saying that in two days there will be a hearing in court her brother shoji henna after leaving the Valhalla gang he studied law and decided to open his law firm. She was working under her brother's law firm. After him, this law firm will be her. She clicked her tongue at the white computer screen and sulked. Sometimes she hated her life. She also wanted to enjoy her life but she couldn't because of her work and all. 

He also left her early; she sometimes hated her brother. He was bossy to her. Yes, work was important but sometimes it was fine to take breaks. She was 22 years old and now still a virgin. Who just had her first kiss her life was pretty plain and boring nothing ever-adventurous ever happened in her life like her elder brother henman who was an ex delinquent whose life was filled with adventure. 

Her life only revolved around her work. She got her degree from a highly prestigious law university even though her brother had been a delinquent but after graduating from the university he worked hard to build this law firm. She was proud of him but sometimes hated his bossy attitude towards their staff. Ting-ting she stared at her phone. It was a message from her friend. "Come to the Shibuya club" she read the message. A thin smile curved onto her lips. She got up from the chair and pulled her arms up to stretch her back and was in pain because of all the sitting work. 

She hurriedly went towards her apartment she checked herself in the mirror she wore a loose shirt with a light coffee brown plaid skirt she let her curly hair to be open she saw she had dark circle under her eyes she tried to cover them with her makeup she had been working on the computer for a long time she didn't have the time to take care of herself. 

"Yosh I am ready!" She exclaimed her eyes were sparkling because of happiness she was ready to go to the club. It's been a long time since she drank those high toxic drinks and danced with the sweaty strangers. When she went outside she saw the sky. It was serene and filled with those luminous pearls which were shining brightly. She smiled at the star which was in the middle. 

The music was loud and the lights were low. Few people milled around the dancefloor but the night was still quite young and there was little doubt that soon there would barely be room to stand. She saw the bartender serving her vodka. She wanted this drink badly and she was exhausted with her work. She wanted to punch someone badly. Her day was getting worse. She saw a napkin under her glass with a number written on it with blue ink. She smiled at a brown-haired boy who was waving at her. It's been a long time since she ever went on a date with someone. 

 She raised her glass to take another sip and frowned when nothing but ice hit her lips. Without realising it, she had already finished. She raised her hand to get the bartender's attention and they quickly delivered another drink. This one was much stronger than the first and for that, she would have to remember to tip the bartender extra. She was getting dizzy. She finished her 3 glasses of vodka. She was getting high but a pair of dark eyes were watching her every movement the way she swirled around her body the way she was dancing her heart out to the loud music beat.

.

.

.

"Well you see here shortie," a raven head said as he was sitting next to her she just stare at him with her brown eyes her legs were crossed on the bench she couple feel the coldness of the metal bench on her legs her hair was coming on her face her ponytail got loose there was a little sweat on her face. 

She saw him opening the beer in his hand he clumsily open the aluminium brown bottle he rolled up his suit sleeves his blazer was beside her she smiled at him she took out the can of beer from her bag lazily sipping the drink she would be in trouble tomorrow she already drank a lot of alcohol but she was drinking more to forget her worst day. 

"Do you usually drink in kiddie parks in the middle of the night?" The man asked sarcastically with a smirk. She frowned at him, her eyebrows were pressed in a thin line and she didn't know what to say at his comment. 

"No, usually when I am angry my elder brother doesn't allow me to drink at home," she said as she took another sip of her drink, allowing the cold drink to come down to her. He just stared at her blankly as if she was sitting like a child. 

" aren't you an adult, your family is weird?" he snorted at her, his eyebrows frowned, there was a smirk on his face, "just do whatever you want to do, you are an adult".

" I respect them and you don't have any right to comment about my family wishes," she said as she pouted at him she threw her arms up in the air her face was red because of the alcohol. She was sure she had seen them before but she couldn't quite place where. She finally broke their eye contact and finished off the beer she was holding. She moved to reach into the bag to grab another one but was stopped by the man lazily holding a can out to her.

"You are interesting," he said as he sipped his drink. She was taken back by his words. She was flustered by his statement " thank you I guess," she said she didn't know what words just came out of her mouth. She was never called interesting by someone. 

"Why do you think that I am interesting," she asked him, not looking at his eyes there was again a silence between them, the street light flickering upon them. She wanted to know she slowly twiddled her fingers not knowing what to say next. While he just smiled at her he knew she was fierce yet a shy girl who was awkward in these types of interactions. 

"For starters," He said, taking a step closer with each word. " You have an odd habit of drinking alone in parks. You show up to a bar alone in your work clothes. You get hit on by men but don't understand the first rule of engagement when it comes to social interactions between men and women."

She blushed at his words. He came closer to her, putting his hands behind the bench. She could smell his breath filled with warm alcohol. She was sure she was also smelling like alcohol. His dark eyes were frozen at one place staring at the dark sky. 

" I like eating dorayaki," he said blandly while she just nodded at him she got the message that he was trying to get to know her "so what is your favourite thing to do?" He asked her as he licked his dry lips and she just stared at him. Everything was black she didn't know what to say. Someone never asked her favourite thing before there was a moment of silence between them. "What's your name?" he asked her again. He just found her interesting; he had never talked to anyone who was this quiet before.

"Akshu," she said, her lips parted in a thin line. A cold wind blew from her face and their hairs were getting messier. "So what's Akshu like?" He asked if there was a slight smile on his face. She was blushing. Her head was low, she didn't dare to look at his dark eyes, she was getting dizzy, her body was getting cold, she could hear his warm breath and a cold wind moving.

"I like to press flowers and eat chocolate nothing much I am a criminal lawyer," she said as she licked the chocolate pieces from her finger his eyes were emotionless they were getting dark his heart was tame and dark just like his aura he was being tempted by her she was someone who he will like to get to know he knew he should stay away from her but he was willing to take risk in his life. 

"You are different, you make me feel tempted" he whispered into her ears as he brushed her hair from her ears. Her eyes widened. She didn't know what was happening. "What's your name?" She asked him if she dared to ask his name. she was feeling vulnerable with him. 

"Mikey", he said as his long blonde hair moved because of the cold winter her eyes were closed her vision was getting blurry she walked dizzily towards him she fell down but still tried to walk. He just stare at her listless body " why are you making me feel tempted" he said again as he caress her cheeks