Chapter 9

"Daddy"

Those words hit him hard; he always wanted to become a father. He always wished to have a family with you. He always thought about how his life would be like if you were still with him. You both would have a beautiful son or daughter who would just look like you and behave like him.

He would have braided his daughter's hair, he would spoil her, he would love her so much he wouldn't ever let a guy come near his little princess, he would teach his son kicks and self-defence so he would protect himself and his little daughter. He would love his kids and you. He would have a beautiful small family with the love of his wife but all these were shattered because of a damn company you were a dream, a beautiful one to him.

He came back to his sense when he saw the young girl her eyes were just like you, her hair was like him and her facial feature were also like him but when she gave him a light smile she just looked like you he could see you in the young girl he didn't know why he hugged the young tightly.

He pulled away from the young girl and stare at her with a pout on his face he didn't know what to say to the young girl he was not good with kids even Emma kids hated him because he was not kind to them he would eat their snacks and just smile like an idiot he was an uncle who would steal your food.

"Listen, kid, I never had a child!" He said in a stern voice but the guy laid a frown at him.

"That's not true you are my papa!" She said with a pout on her face and Mikey just stared at him with a blank face. He was speechless.

He saw her going towards her small link suitcase. He heard her zipping the suitcase. It looked like she was finding something in the pack of her clothes. He saw her holding a picture. She handed him the photo, his dark eyes widened as he saw the photo of him and Y/N it was taken when you both were still together.

She was wearing his t-shirt. In that picture, she had her famous grin on her face while his hands were on her shoulder. He was staring at her with a small faint smile. It was taken during their beach date. It was your first date with him and it was a beautiful sunny day.

"Mama gave it to me," she said as she tried to reach out for the photo.

"Mama?? Do you mean Y/N " he asked the little girl who was still hugging his legs they're were tears in her eyes. He stroked her hair lightly. He was missing you and he was happy to see you and his photo after a long time.

When he looked at the young girl she did look like you. Her eyes were the same as yours but her facial features were like his but when she smiled at him she looked like him her hairs were soft like you.

"What's your name?" He asked the girl who was still hugging his legs. He continued to stroke her hair and she looked at him with her bubbly eyes.

" Aroha Sano," she said with a big smile on her face. He was taken by her words that name. Aroha only discussed that name with his wife and nobody else thought of naming his daughter Aroha which meant "sun shining after rain".

" hmm okay"

He said as he walked towards the phone which was lying on the wooden table she tried to follow him but she was stopped by his finger. The young girl was confused and she didn't know what was going on.

"You stay there," he said as he pointed his finger towards the sofa she just nodded at him and like an obedient child, she sat on the sofa her mother always taught her to respect her elders even if they are rude to her.

He dialled the number hoping he and she would come soon; he could only rely on them in this unexpected situation. He called Emma and Draken hoping that those two will help him in this situation. He explained them a little bit.

"Daddy will you give me a colouring book" she pleaded with an awed look on her face while mikey just sigh he never dealt with children before he couldn't ignore those puppy eyes He smiled ln remembering one incident like this with you.

6 years ago

The sun shone brightly in the blue sky. It was the time of spring flowers where blooming clouds were shredding. The city of Tokyo was busy with all the people bursting into the city. They both walked out of the store holding groceries bags in their hands.

"Thank you, dear, for coming with me," you said as you kissed Mikey on the cheeks.

"It's alright now let's go and eat dorayaki," he said as he placed his hands in his.

You both were walking down the streets holding each other's hands smiling at each other. It was a silent walk. You both didn't speak, both were just admiring each other's presence until you heard a soft meow of a black cat who was in a box.

"Aish, she is so cute!!" You said as you went towards the cat you held the cat gently in your embrace. You hugged her lightly making sure not to hurt the little animal.

The cat gently licks your cheeks while Mikey just stares at you blankly with a grocery bag in his hands.

"Dear can we please keep her!!" You asked your lover who just shrugged his shoulders at you while you just glared at him with the little cat in your arms as you went towards him.

"No, you will love the car more than me!" He said as he crossed his arms and pouted at you his childish behaviour made you laugh. You kissed his cheeks and gave him puppy cheeks because you know they always work for him.

"Aish fine we can keep the cat but don't expect me to take care of her," he said as you held his hand squeezing it lightly he smiled at you and pats your head gently making sure not to hurt the little cat who was sleeping safely between your arms.

"Daddy someone is at the door," the young girl said to her father whose thoughts were broken by the sudden interruption of the doorbell.

"You stay here okay" the young girl heard her father saying to her before he went towards the door to open the door for his sister and his best friend.

After some time the young girl found herself sitting beside a blonde woman who was just like her father. She was hugging and patting her head. She was being loud and excited around the young girl. She also saw a blonde-haired man who had a braid and dragon tattoo. He was smiling at her.

"She looks like you Mikey," the blonde-haired man with a braid said as he sipped his tea lightly Mikey told him and Emma everything that happened between you two he wanted advice for them.

"What should I do Kenshin," Mikey asked his best friend. He didn't know whether the young girl was telling the truth or not. He didn't know how to deal with the young girl.

"You both don't need a DNA test Mikey she just looks like you" Emma exclaimed as she kissed the young girl cheeks Aroha just smiled at her Aunt. Emma always wanted a daughter but she had a son who was just like Draken Emma wanted to spoil Aroha with dresses and toys.

"Brilliant Emma hey kid let's go to the hospital," Mikey said as he gets up from his seat making his way towards his daughter who was still making drawing

"But why?" She asked her father innocently that the young girl didn't know what was going on.

"Because your father is sick," Draken said before Mikey could say anything Draken didn't want to scare the young girl away.

"Okay!!" Aroha said as she held her father's hand smiling at him just like you used to give him his heart was melting because of her smile.

"She is just like you Y/N," Mikey thought as he held her hand while going to the hospital.