chapter 6

" I am not yours but you were beautiful as a dream"

You sat on the bed huffily you were lazily looking at the white walls of your room you felt that your room was empty there weren't many things in your room only some plants and some pictures of yours with kazutora or your sister while your sister room was filled with many posters and pictures. 

It's been a week since you kissed mikey your relationship with him started to improve. You both started formally calling him sano san and he calls Henma by the last time you get to know more about him. 

He liked dorayaki his birthday was in August he loved hanging out with his friends he was a lazy person but surprisingly he was a delinquent leader of Tokyo manji gang and your brother have fought him you were surprised to know that things have changed both of having changed his elder brother liked to joke with you Shinichiro always at that you have to care full because what if you fall in love with his good looks but you always laugh at his silly jokes while izana was a reserved person but he loved your sister even though he is elder than she hit he cared for her so can see it in his eyes. 

You sighed thinking about your little encounter with yuzuha in your law firm bathroom. You were silently washing your hands and suddenly Yuzuha came from behind hugging you. You were surprised but you were happy that she came to your law firm.

Oh, akshu, I'm so excited we get to work together! Who would have thought huh?" yazuha prattled on excitedly, her voice bouncing off of the walls of the ladies restroom.

"Y-yea," you said distractedly as she washed her hands in the sink.

yazuha smiled from ear to ear as she primped her hair in the mirror to ensure the perfection that already was there. Several women walked in and out of the bathroom shooting her rather pointed looks and whispering to each other. yazuha rolled her eyes at their antics and touched up her lipstick. you couldn't help but wonder why her friend was the subject of their ire.

"Ignore them," yuzuha said as though she could read her mind. "The women that work under the sanos are vultures."

"What do you mean?" you asked, taken aback by that statement. yazuhalooked under the stalls to ensure there were no eavesdroppers before turning back to you.

"Both sons are woefully single and rich. It doesn't help either that they are good looking," yuzuha whispered with a smile playing on her lips. "The women that work for them are always trying to climb the corporate ladder, it's very cutthroat if you ask me. Many of them are just trying to fuck their way to power."

you felt an unease begin to settle in the pit of her stomach at what yuzuha was telling her. How many of these women had mikey been with? The realization that she was just another name on a long list of others made her feel queasy. All of a sudden the embarrassment she thought she had buried came bubbling up to the surface.

"They hate me because they see me as a threat. As if mikey would ever notice any of them anyway!" Yuzuha laughed confidently.

"Really?" You asked as disinterestedly as she could to not tip off the gossiping pink haired women.

Yuzuha is a confident woman you know about her dark past you love spending time with her the last date you went with was with Mitsuya but he seems to be interested in Yuzuha more than you always felt left out but you didn't complain because she was a beautiful person inside and outside. You saw her wearing a red cocktail dress that hugged her slim curves. You felt insecure as her breast flaunted out from that dress. You used to wear a shrug on that dress since you didn't like wearing that many revealing clothes but it suited her better. 

You saw her fading out from your sight leaving you dumbstruck in the washroom her new boss was Mikey the guy whom you were getting closed to and started feeling happier with him but will he choose yuzuha right he won't choose you right they both were getting along better you felt a burning pain in your stomach what were these strange feelings. 

You lazily got up from your head and went towards the bathroom. You washed your face as the cold water touched your skin. You didn't know what to do. You shouldn't be worried about Yuzuha right when you hear a soft knock on your bedroom door. "Come I,n," you said you heard shuji he was leaning against the door you didn't know what to say. 

''Would you like to talk about how you have been acting weird from all these past weeks.?' He asked as he removed his blazer keeping it on the couch he made himself comfortable on the couch.

"I….. Don't know " you sturred as you sat on the floor you could feel the coldness of the floor on your skin.

"You know Mikey before the deal right," he asked blandly.

"Yes…. We both slept together. It is hard for me to be under the same roof as him." You yelled as tears fell from your eyes. You were falling for the damn blonde shuji sighed. He pulled you in a hug and stroked your hair gently.

"I know you don't hate Mikey, you are just scared of falling in love all over again." He said as he left your room giving you a picture of Matsuno Chifuyu you could see his ocean blue eyes. He was a guy you used to know. He was your ex-lover who loved you a lot. His blonde hair was messed up beside him and you were smiling at him. 

Things were complicated between you too he broke up with you because he wanted to protect you from all the delinquents you didn't know why he did that but you still smile at him when he broke up with you still remember those dates when you used to play with his black cat when you both used to hang out in the park he was your first love whom you could never forget they say, first love Is beautiful like a dream and he was. 

.

.

.

.

"That damn henma didn't come to the office today," he said as he complained about you for not coming to the office today. He was sitting inside a bar and he could hear the loud music of sweaty strangers dancing. It was like a deja vu. It was like the first time you both met. 

"Yo!! Mikey kun, it's been a long time!" A raven haired guy waved at Mikey. He was holding a beer glass in his hand as he sat beside Mikey. It was Chifuyu. Mikey smiled at the young pilot giving him a small smile. 

"Nothing but a damn girl is ruining my life," he said as he holds the white glass tightly in his hands crushing it with all his power he was thinking about you the way you blinked your eyes at him chiming about the way your hair danced swirl in the air thinking about your silliness he was thinking about the kiss that you both shared in the office. 

"Damn you Y/N" he whispered before passing out on the bar table Chifuyu patted the blonde guy's head.