chapter 7

Author note: so the book is not finished I just decided to make it spicier ohhh I am so evil haha okay here you I tried writing smut and a little bit of fluff and angst excuse my writing skills haha here you go and also suggest me some name for their child. Daughter.

"They say not to play with a thunderstorm but he fell in love with moonlight"

The sky was dark, the rain was pouring, clouds were shredding. It was like a dark canvas but with white paint falling onto it. The midnight sky was gleaming brightly because of those tiny pearls in the night sky. She was crying huffily when her room door was locked. She wore nothing but a black lace dress that he gave her a few days ago. 

He had dark raven locks his blonde hair was not there anymore he changed into his real hair his eyes were dark just like his aura for the past few days they had been formal in their office but behind the walls, they both were getting along with each other but yesterday when she greeted him he sneered at her when her beautiful eyes met his dark eyes he hurriedly looked away they both were standing outside their office and that was the time when a thunderstorm took place it was like a drizzle breeze blew from her hair making it look messier. His dog was standing next to him and he licked y/n feet. The young girl pats his dog hair as he whimpered but he pulled the dog away from y/n which made the young girl pout in confusion as he was her partner in the office who was arrogant and mischievous.  

He was none other than Mikey the youngest son of the sano family everybody thought that he would be like his big brother but he was little but different from them he was a cheerful guy during his youth time but as he grow up he started to be distant those were the rumours but people who were close to him knew the truth he wasn't like his elder brother who carried the will of fire inside him he wasn't like izana who was arrogant and misunderstood but still cared for his loved ones he wasn't like his sister Emma who was a bright person he was mikey he was himself who didn't like it when people intrude his personal space.  

These were the only things she knew about him not much whenever she tried to say hi to him he always snorted and left her like she didn't exist to him but she still smiled at him. One night she was watering plants she saw a girl clinging onto him she just stares into them blandly she noticed how his tie and shirt were undone his

His neck had a lipstick stain. She didn't want to interfere in his consequences but he always did. They barely knew each other but over the past few days they got to know each other well but yesterday he ignored her which made her feel sad. they were supposed to be friends forever right he was hard to read. But she understood him perfectly.

Y/N please let me in" he knocked on her door for the last 15 minutes but she wasn't answering. He had spare keys to her house that she gave him when his house got locked accidentally. He wished to call her but she wasn't answering his calls; she was unreachable.

She changed her posture snuggling more onto her blanket and her white almond coloured curtains flew because of the wind. She tied her hair into a messy bun he kept on knocking on her door not opening the door for him. "What is wrong with you!?" He shouted in a stern voice. He tried to calm himself down but he didn't. He saw her with a certain blonde whose hands were wrapped around her tiny waist. She was wearing a beautiful black lace gown with white stripes on it. Her hair was tied in a twirly ponytail, her neck was undone when he glanced at her from his window he felt the urge to kiss her on her neck and tell the goddamn world that she was his. Over the past few days, he was falling for her.

The way she licked her lips when ice cream was on her lips. The way she faced him during midnight when they were baking cookies for them to eat. It started raining faster and he kept on screaming her name but she didn't answer. He sniffed " y/n, please what is going on with that guy," he asked her for the last time when he saw her with him watching a movie and all cuddly his heart burned with rage. y/n rejected mikey yesterday because of that blonde guy. She rejected Mikey's offer for movies and their late-night talks because of him. He hated her but he couldn't live away from her. That's why he decided to call her but she again didn't answer him. He decided to talk to her because he wanted to see if she was with him or not but she wasn't he kept on begging her to open the door. 

She saw the love of her life chifuyu  kissing the pink-haired girl whose arms

Were wrapped around his slender neck her eyes widened in shock as she ran away from the garden where she was taking a walk with him. hurriedly came home and threw her coat on the bed underneath she wore the dress which the blonde gave to her. She locked herself in her room, isolating herself. She wanted to be happy with him. She wanted tears of happiness in her beautiful orbs but she got tears of sorrow in her eyes. Instead, she thought he would kiss her the way he did

to her but he didn't. He just makes her sad. He lit his cigarette and she lit frivolity. He drank alcohol and she drank something blue and deep like water. He gave her love but she loved the blonde. He kept on banging her door but she didn't say anything to her.

Chifuyu hurt the love of his life which made him feel angry. Any guy would be happy to have Y/N in his life but he was a loser who lost her. He smirked as he wiped the tears from his eyes with the corner of his sweater. When he met her magic spread around him he found the God in her she made him believe in love again he learned to live again and he wasn't going to relinquish her. She was the truth. Love was a bitter truth and hatred was true yet was the reality that she needed to accept. 

"Go away Mikey," she said as she grabbed the covers of her bedsheet on her face sobbing. She is this. Why can't she feel loved by someone apart from her sister and her brother?. She fathered her. She was good for nothing but in his eyes, she was perfect in her way.

y/n, why can't you accept reality!!" He yelled as he smoked. She was getting on his nerves. Now he cried and yelled for her to stop. He gave him a chance but she was deaf and blind in love. She always chooses the wrong paths of life. Mikey Met her at the crossroads of life and she helped him choose the correct path for his life. But he once again was becoming strangers with someone so easily lying in the past hurtful memories of hers it was a helpless sense of loneliness. Seeing her with someone else made his blood boil and he felt the rage that he never felt before.

Mikey's alright nobody will love me. I am pathetic," she said again with a smile on her face wiping her tears. Mikey just continued to glare at her. How could ever say that he was in love with her? He was also pathetic just like her. She taught him how to live life again with happiness and always to smile. " Stop it, never say that again" he yelled as he put his arms on her shoulder shaking her but she still smiled at him. " Why are you behaving like this," he asked as he wiped her tears from her face

carrying her in a bridal style. He lays her down on her bed. Covering her with her blanket. "I will meet you tomorrow, sleep," he said as he kissed her forehead. Before he could go y/N  held his hand.

wrist giving him a look that didn't go. "Please don't go stay here with me," she said as she hugged his waist. "I can't see you in pain I can't see you with anyone else y/n" he confessed he did it he confessed his feelings to her. y/n smiles at him, hurling her arms around him. She wrapped her

arms around his slender neck kissing him on his jaw. "Why did you take so long to confess, idiot!" She cried as she hugged him tighter and he slowly

squeezed her. He couldn't believe that he finally confessed and she felt the same way. "I…. Love you " he said as he caressed her back. Those words sound sincere. She smiled faintly,

someone was there to love aside from shuji and kazutora and it was her boy next door that night that was like a canvas with love and hatred. They both belonged to each other and nobody else. "Mikey " she moaned as he thrust tears of happiness into her eyes. She was happy she beamed with

happiness at him as he slowly laid his head on her lap. It didn't lust or fast sex it was lovemaking with sincerity and happiness. They both were with each other; they couldn't be much happier without each other. Fate was with them. They found their way back home with each other. They wouldn't be alone and feel the insecurity that nobody will love them but the truth was that if they both loved each other then they wouldn't need anyone.

"I love you my boy next door", she said while caressing her lover's dark raven hair as he was sleeping in her lap comfortably. He slept comfortably after a long period. There won't be any nightmares, there will only be happiness and soreness. Their future will be bright. She was bright like lavender, he was dark like blue with a shade of light in him. " With your love, I feel stronger," he whispered as she blushed and looked away. He smirked at her innocence and gave her a slight smile