Todoroki Reunion

3rd POV

After everyone nodded the three siblings looked at each other before running at Touya tackling him into the ground as they cried. After several minutes of everyone hugging and crying they separated and Dabi took his seat next to Izumi as he held Yuki.

"If I may... may I ask the first question?" Izumi asked and they nodded "Why didn't you wait?" Izumi asked and Dabi chuckled "Blame your brother. He didn't trust All Might nor did your father even though he said you could protect yourself but Tomura still didn't trust All Might and he didn't know how my father would react to everything so Mamagiri opened a portal and your brother pushed me through it." Dabi said making Izumi nod "Well uh. Well okay then." Izumi said not exactly sure how to handle that.

"Why'd you leave?" Natsuo asked and All Might just sat by Nezu awkwardly while they watched this. "I thought it would be better.." Dabi said honestly and everyone looked at him confused.

"I thought that everything started because of me so if I left Dad would stop and he would leave Shoto alone but he didn't.. me leaving it got worse and by then I didn't think you'd want me back after thinking I died. So I took the blame for everything and wanted revenge on Dad.. so I became a villain." He explained shortly and Endeavor looked at him confused.

"What made you think that? Revenge but also stopping?" Endeavor asked and everyone looked at him like he was stupid. "I understand why, and I truly am sorry... but I mean why did you think becoming a villain would be revenge to me?" Endeavor explained himself and they looked at Dabi.

"The irony of you being Number One hero one day and if I continued to be a dangerous villain I would expose myself.. expose you.. ruin your career." Dabi said awkwardly making Zu look at him funny.

"but daddy you aren't a bad guy?" He said confused making everyone look at him sadly. "What do you think a bad guy is baby?" Izumi asked him and he looked at his mom.

"Bakugo." He said and Izumi had to hold back a laugh but Shoto didn't. "There is no bad guys mommy, just sad people that need a hug." Zu continued and Izumi couldn't help but smile at her son and neither could everyone else.

"Like grandpa! He always loves hugs!" Zu said with a bright smile making Izumi giggle. "Well I think that's a good example." Rei said with a smile on her face Nezu had walked over to Zu and he looked at him weird "Are you a teddy bear?" Zu asked and Izumi's eyes widened.

"Who knows Shizuya but what I do know is you are a very smart little boy. Do you like heroes?" Nezu asked and Zu shrugged "Uncle Tomu doesn't like them but I've never met a hero before." Zu said and everyone looked at Endeavor who flinched back from all the stares.

"You know you have another grandfather who is a hero." Nezu said and Zu perked up "Who?" Zu asked tilting his head to the side "me kiddo." Endeavor said and Zu looked at him "I'm Endeavor." "I have a grandpa who's a hero?" Zu asked and everyone nodded "And your uncle Shoto is going to be a hero too." Dabi said and Zu's eyes widened "So cool!" He shouted excitedly making Izumi giggle softly.

"I like Eraserhead too! He's a hero right?" Zu said and everyone looked at Nezu "Do you want to meet him?" Zu nodded "would you like to take them Izumi? Dabi can go with you along with Todoroki if you'd like." Nezu asked and they nodded "Please mommy!" Zu asked with puppy dog eyes "Come on baby" Izumi said nervously and Zu got excited as Yuki clapped while giggling.

"How about you and Shoto go love. I think I need to explain a few more things.." Dabi said and Izumi nodded "You'll be alright babe, you have Shoto with you and our kid can be quiet scary if you haven't noticed.." Dabi said looking at Zu who smirked "Yeah I've noticed." Izumi mumbled as Shoto took Yuki from Dabi and they walked out the door.