A visit from Hell

3rd POV

Izumi stayed in her own room at UA, which was shared with the league until their dorms were finished. Nezu may or may not have "forgotten" to tell them their dorms were already finished and ready for them to go into. Zu had come to visit the morning after and he absolutely loved his brother, Yuki didn't quite understand everything but they wouldn't lie when she managed to say "Ko" while looking at him that it was the most adorable thing ever.

Much to their surprise, only Shoto and his family visited. Izumi asked Shoto to not let any of the others come in and she would see them maybe when she left but she wanted the time with her family and to not have anyone find out about the league being here.

Everyone expected to see Touya but not the entire league as Touya didn't want them to leave room. Shoto did say he told the class and showed them pictures of Tenko and Bakugo threw a fit about it. Shoto said the girls wouldn't leave him alone and even told Aizawa that he can go into his cocoon until he told them everything about the baby.

As we see Izumi and her family in the room getting everything ready to go back home, Tomura was holding Tenko as Zu and Yuki were cuddling with Izumi in the bed.

There was a knock on the door, Izumi said to come in but who opened the door was the last person she wanted to see which caused even more problems as the second one and the third walked in. "Why the fuck are you here Inko?" Izumi asked and Inko looked at her daughter surprised.

"Hello Izumi" "hello.. Mitsuki." Izumi tried to say nicely "Why the fuck is the dog here?" Izumi asked looking at a pissed off Bakugo. "Yeah, you aren't allowed to be here." Touya said "And neither are any of you fucks." Bakugo said glaring at the league.

"Get out. If Aunt Mitsuki wants to stay she can but you two get out. Neither of you are allowed in here." Izumi said sternly. "I am your mother! I can be here!" "Bullshit! You have no right to call yourself my mother you lying bitch!" Izumi said a little loudly making everyone look at her surprised.

"I'll take them.." All for One said grabbing Zu and Yuki. "Get. The. Fuck. Out." Izumi almost growled out as her eyes turned red. "No! I'm you're mother you don't tell me what to do! You are too respect me!" Inko yelled back and Mitsuki just stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

"She fucking said leave you fucking mutt." Everyone turned to see Bakugo getting thrown out of the room by a pissed off Candy cane.

"If you don't get out, you'll be arrested and that's if my father doesn't get to you first. I take it this woman is the mother of the useless mutt in the hallway. I haven't heard anything about her, but you. Get the fuck out. All Might won't save your dumb ass either."

Shoto stated as Mitsuki and Inko looked at him in shock. "How dare you speak to me like that!" Inko yelled out and went to smack Shoto until a hand grabbed her arm.

"I will take your fucking life if you think you're about to hit my brother. You are not my mother, just a woman who gave birth to me. I no longer have the fake ass last name you gave me, I no longer have anything to do with you.

You have no right to come here and act this way in front of my children. YOU ARE NOT FUCKING WELCOME HERE SO FUCKING LEAVE INKO!" Izumi said before she started to yell over Inko's screams of pain as Izumi started to burn her arm.

"My children are not your grandchildren, they will never know who you are. If you or that fucking bastard ever come near my children or myself again I will harm you. I don't give a shit who he thinks he is. I already took his fucking quirk and he will never get it back. Now get the hell out of here." Izumi said before throwing Inko out of the room watching her fall to the ground in tears.