1.Back to school !

Lily's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm blaring across my room. I covered my head into the pillow because of the harsh sound against my ears. I switched of the alarm and checked the time.It was 7:00 am in the morning when I woke up, I got up and went to the bathroom. I freshened up, brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. After my shower I blow dried my hair and tied it up into a high ponytail. I changed into a sweater and jeans and went down for breakfast . I came on the breakfast table and saw my mum.

"Mornin Mum " 

 "Morning Darling" she replied 18:05

My mum was standing by the stove making an omelet and some coffee for my breakfast, While eating my breakfast I read the newspaper and chatted with my mum. Once I finished I put my dishes in the sink and headed upstairs to finish my last minute packing. I was packing up a pile of books in my trunk ready to leave to Hogwarts. 

Once I was done with packing I left from home and my parents dropped me. We waited at the station for the train to come till then I said my goodbyes and hugged my parents, once the train came I found the compartment me and the girls always sit in and waved my parents. Just then Remus Lupin walked into the compartment I was sitting in.

Remus Lupin was my favorite Marauder. He was way more tolerable than the rest of them, we got to know each other quite well during prefect rounds. 

 "Hey Lily, how were your holidays" He asked "Hey, they were alright. How about yours?" "They were quite good, so I am assuming you got Head Girl" he said .

 "Yeah, I am. Do you know who Head Boy is? I was hoping it would be you" I said "No unfortunately it's not me but it's James, I thought you knew" he said.          

Authors Note : Hey  guys Sorry for the waiting I finally am done with my chapter it is kind of short but i will write more from next time . Give out a shoutout to @A_Marauderette for helping me edit this story and please do vote !!