2.What a day !

That day when Lily got to know about James being the head boy she almost fainted!

Lily's POV;-
" When I got to know that James was the head boy I rolled my eyes and got so frustrated and extremely angry" how can such a useless person be the Head Boy of Hogwarts"

" First I thought of telling the Head Not to make James the head boy but then I thought It would not be fair so I left that idea and was thinking of some other " .

James POV;-

" OMG !! I am the head boy , I can't believe it "
"Whoever chose me as the head boy I wish I could Thank them ". He was screaming like hell in his room like this and jumping like a maniac on the bed . It almost broke !

There  Lily was so angry him being the Head Boy and James does not even bother about her, James  was very selfish.

Lily's POV;-

She thought of an Excellent Idea 

" Let me talk to  James she thought " Even though she hated him
We can meet often and  can talk she thought 

The next morning When Lily came by the train she waved at her parents and sat in the Hogwarts train James was sitting 3 seats after her , she thought of talking to him that time but then she thought It would have been a bit embarrassing .

So when they reached Hogwarts a few minutes before the class started she decided to go and talk to James about being the Head boy 

Lily and James POV;-

"Hey James" said Lily "Hi there " replied James " So what have you been up to " asked Lily 
"Nothing Much just school work and family" he replied like a drowsy elephant because he did not sleep well at night . Class was about to start and the school bell rang  and Lily saw the time and asked James to come in the Park ,James asked Lily " Why ?" Lily replied that she wanted to talk to him and hurried up for class .

Lily's POV ;-
" During class I was looking what James was doing and when turned he was literally sleeping like a lazy dog "

" I had thought of writing a letter on a paper and crushing it and would throw it back to him but he was sleeping and since it was mid class I would have gotten in trouble .

James POV ;-
"The teacher who was teaching woke me up with a sudden noise "
"I had such a good dream but the teacher spoilt it "
Everyone laughed at James because of his hair it was so messy and ridiculous.

Authors Note ;-Hey guys Sorry for the delay of this chapter took me long enough to write it anyways do read it and u all can give me comments in the comment box and please do vote Thankyou so much and stay safe everyone 

Regards, Lily_R_Evans