Chapter 16 - The Big Day

The day of the wedding...

Location - The Wedding Church

Your POV

I couldn't hold back my excitement right now. And how can I not? After all, today is the day I am going to get married to the girl of my dreams. Most people would be nervous on their wedding day, but not me. However, what is sad is that my mom and dad won't be here to watch me get married, as well as Martha. Oh well, at least they're watching me in spirit.

"Hey there, (Y/N)-kun." A familiar voice said to me.

I looked over and saw Sayo with Ako, Rinko and Moca.

"Hey everyone. Where's Yukina?" I asked.

"She's with Lisa-nee and her parents right now." Ako said.

"How are you holding up?" Moca asked.

"I feel fine. In fact, you could say that I am excited that I am getting married."

"You're... excited?" Rinko slowly asked.

"Yeah. I know most people tend to be nervous when they get married, but me, I'm not feeling nervous at all." I said.

Sayo giggled.

"Did I say something unusual?" I asked.

"No, it's just I can see why Imai- san loves you so much." Sayo said.

"Really?"

"Yes. I know life has been giving you a hard time, but you seem to overlook with a smile." Sayo said.

"I guess so, but to be honest, the only reason why I was able to do that is because of Lisa. I wouldn't be thiis happy if it weren't for her." I said before looking at everyone else.

"And if it weren't for Lisa, I wouldn't be friends with all of you." I added.

That made everyone happy as well.

"And we're happy that Lisa-nee introduce us to you." Ako said.

"I don't know what the future might have in store for us, but I have a feeling that no matter, we will always find a way to stay connected." Sayo said.

"And if you ever run into trouble, you can always count on Moca-chan to help you out." Moca said.

Rinko looked at the time.

"Oh, I believe... the ceremony is about to... begin." She said.

"Well, okay, wish me luck." I said to everyone.

Everyone took their seats, the piano started playing and moments later Yukina and Mrs. Imai showed up, then Lisa came down the aisle with her father by her side. We stood at the altar, and looked at each other in the eyes.

"Wow, you look really beautiful in that wedding dress, Lisa." I said.

"Thanks (Y/N), my love. And you look quite handsome in that tuxedo." Lisa replied.

The priest came over, and it was time for the ceremony to begin.
______________________________________

No POV

"Dearly beloved, we gather here today to join Imai Lisa-san and (Y/N) (L/N)-san in holy matrimony."

The two stared at each other and smiled.

"Before we begin, if there is a reason why these two shouldn't be together, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Silence has fallen within the whole church.

"Very well, we will now begin: Imai Lisa-san, do you take (Y/N)-san to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked her.

"I do." She smiled.

He looked toward (Y/N).

"And do you, (Y/N)-san, take Lisa-san to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked again.

"I do." He smiled as well.

"Now that you both said yes, you may exchange wedding rings."

They took the rings, and placed them on their left ring fingers. Once that was done, the priest started talking again.

"And now, by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The happy couple stared at each other as they took their hands, then they lean forward with their eyes shut and shared a kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered for them.

Then (Y/N) picked up Lisa and carried her out of the church, and everyone followed them out, and headed over to the reception for the party.

To be continued

A/N: Thank you guys for reading chapter 16, and I hoped you enjoyed it. Double updates?! Yes, I did do that. Like I said before, the chapters will be spammed next week, so don't be surprised if you get a lot of notifications from this book. See you guys in the next chapter, and have a good one. :)