Pt 1

Kayla's POV
I wake up with the sun bright in my face.I roll out of my bed and shuffle over to my dresser and get my clothes for the day.I walk into the bathroom and change.I walk out and see my roommate Ally on her phone.Ally? I say quietly.Yes wolfie? She says while coming over to me.I smile at the nickname she gave me.Can you do my hair? I ask her.Of course! She tells me.I sit down on my knees in front of her while she brushes my hair.Ok ready? She asks me.I nod and she gets up and helps me off the ground.We walked downstairs and ate breakfast.I ate mine and swallowed.I'll be right back I have to use the bathroom.I told Ally. I ran up to our room and walked into the bathroom.I locked the door and looked in the mirror.Ugh still fat.I mumbled.I walked over to the toilet and got on my knees.I made myself throw up the breakfast I just ate.I got up and flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth.I walked back downstairs and sat down on one of the couches in the lobby.I saw a woman with pitch black hair like mine walk in.I saw her look at all the kids then her eyes landed on me.She started to walk over to me when I heard some of the other kids start picking on me again.Hey freak! Go back to the woods where you belong! One person said.I felt tears reach my eyes.Het fatso you'll never get adopted! Someone screamed at me.That did it.I bolted off the couch and ran upstairs and slammed my door shut.I locked the door and put on a movie on my iPad and plugged in my headphones.I heard the door unlock.I turned around and saw the lady from earlier looking at me.I looked at the movie I was watching then back at the woman.I was watching Camp Rock and she looked just like Michi.Umm I'm sorry to ask but are you by any chance Demi Lovato? I ask her.Yea that's me.She says.I feel my jaw drop.So what's your name sweetie? She asked me.K-Kayla.I told her still in tears and shaking from earlier.I felt her grab my arm and pull me over to her.I braced myself for a hit but instead felt her wrap her arms around me.Not one word those kids out there said was true.She told me while stroking my hair.I started crying again.Sweetie can I ask you something? I heard her ask me.I nodded my head.Why do you wear fox ears and a tail? She asked me.They we're the last things my mommy bought me before she went to join grandma.I told her before crying again.Oh I'm so sorry.She told me.Sweetie? How would you like it if I took you home with me? She asked me.I looked up at her still in tears and smiling like an idiot.I nodded my head happily.Ok let's get you packed then.She said.I helped her pack my stuff.When we got everything I looked around my room and grabbed my stuffed fox off my bed and followed Demi downstairs.I saw Ally and ran to her.Well it looks like you finally got adopted wolfie.She told me in tears.I don't wanna leave you! I screamed.You have to.She told me before handing me to Demi. Take good care of her Demi.Ally told her.I will.Demi told her.Ally I want you to have this.I told her while handing her my stuffed fox.Wolfie you know I can't take this.She said while trying to give it back to me.I pushed it back towards her.I'll miss you Wolfie.She said before kissing my cheek.Demi took me out to her car.She put me down on one of the seats and buckled me in.She got in the drivers seat and started the car.Ok so I was thinking that we could go shopping because for one your to small to go without a car seat.And two I just want to spoil you.Demi said.Ok.I said cheerfully.We pulled up to a mall.Ok so Kayla I have to warn you.Umm as you probably know I have a lot of fans so there may be paparazzi inside.I called mall security and they said they will try to keep the mall under control.Demi told me.I nodded my head.Umm Demi? I mumbled.Yes baby? She said.Umm I don't do well in crowds so I may have a panic attack depending on how bad it is.I told her.Ok that's fine I'll help.She said.She got out of the car then opened my door and helped me get out of the car.I grabbed her hand and as Demi warned me there was a ton of paparazzi.I grabbed her hand tighter and felt my breathing quicken.I feel Demi pick me up as mall security ushered the crowd away from us.I calmed down as we got farther away from the people.Demi took me to a store where they sold baby and toddler stuff.We walked to the car seat area.Demi showed me a number of different car seats.I shrugged at every one of them.I saw one that caught my eye.It had small white foxes on it.I tapped Demi's shoulder and pointed to the car seat.She picked it up and looked at me.You really like foxes don't you? She asked me.I smiled and nodded.I also like bunnies.I told her.Oh then you and my sister Maddy will get along perfectly.She said as we walked to the register.She payed for it and we went to the next store.We walked in to a store that had clothes for toddlers.Kayla do you know what size you are? Demi asked me.I shook my head no.Can I see? She asked me.I nodded and felt her pull down the collar of my shirt.Ok your a size 5.She said.We walked around a picked out a number of different clothes.Demi holds up a pink jumpsuits for asks if I like it.I shake my head no.Good cause I don't really like it either.She said before laughing.I giggled and we continued shopping.We got to the pj section and I looked around.I saw a white fox onesie,and a short sleeve shirt with a white fox cub with a pair of light blue shorts.I look at Demi and she nods letting me know we can get them.We go to check out and I start to get sleepy.D-Demi? I mumble through a yawn.Tired baby? She asked me.I nodded.I felt Demi pick me up.It's all I can do not to fall asleep and I think Demi could tell.Sweetie you can go to sleep.She told me.Ok Demi.I mumbled before falling asleep.

Demi's POV
I watched as Kayla fell asleep.I smiled and got everything that I bought her out to the car.I put everything but her car seat in the trunk of my car.I set up her car seat and then put Kayla in her car seat and buckled her in.I got in the drivers seat and after I buckled myself up I started the drive home.After what felt like an hour but really was only 15 minutes we finally got home.I get the stuff I bought for Kayla inside then go out to get Kayla from there car.I walk out and see Kayla still asleep.I open her door and unbuckle her from her car seat and pick her up as carefully as I could without waking her up.I walk in and lay Kayla on the couch and put a blanket over her.I go back and lock my front door.I go back to the couch and see Kayla quietly snoring.I smile and lay down on the opposite side of the couch.I look at Kayla one more time before falling asleep.