chp | info

lowercase intended (it's only like this for the info chapter)

welcome to felicity! before you begin the story, i'd like to give you a little information about it.

— meaning of felicity:

the state of being happy, especially in a high degree; bliss, and in simpler words, intense happiness.

— this is a vminkook x reader fanfiction:

yes, this is a vminkook x reader fanfiction. vminkook are going to be in a relationship with the reader. this isn't exactly a reverse harem fic, no. this is a poly fic (poly short for polyamory).

what is polyamory, you ask? well polyamory specifically refers to people who have multiple romantic relationships at the same time, with the informed consent of all partners involved. 

— this is a hybrid au:

yessir, i've read quite a fair share of hybrid fanfics, and i guess i've been thinking about writing my own so hear i go :)

→ now, if you have problem with the fact that vminkook are all in a relationship with the reader then i suggest you don't continue to the first chapter. 

— notices and warnings:

there will be the use of strong language
there will be mentions of abuse
there will be some triggering scenes
there are some polyamory relationships
there are some lgbtq+ relationships
there will be no smut (i can barely writing kissing scenes lol)
there will angst
there will be loads of fluff (i like fluff okay?)

— authors message

please do not copy my book (i don't know if anyone will, anyway) i spent a lot of time coming up with ideas for the next chapter and actually typing it out so please don't. it's wrong and it's totally unfair.

but anyway, thank you for considering to read felicity, i hope you enjoy it <3 !!

[11/12/21]