chp | fourteen

"So Mr Policeman and Mr Owner are in a relationship?" Chris asked, and you nodded. "But you say there's another person in their relationship?"

"Yes. The third is a doctor who specializes in hybrids. He did a check up on me," you told him, causing your friend's face to turn in confusion.

"Three males? But none of them look gay. Is the third one a feminine gay?" Chris asked, looking at your potential owners with a slight frown on his face. "And I've never seen a human relationship with more than one partner. It's kinda interesting."

"I've never asked about their sexuality, but that doesn't matter. And no, the third one isn't a feminine gay. If he's even gay, to begin with." You told him. "He could be bisexual for all we know."

"Shush, they're coming this way."

"Alright, Christopher, so you're going to be coming with (y/n) and I," Jimin grinned.

A huge smile grew on your face. "Really?" Jungkook hummed in response.

"We'll be dropping him off at his potential owner's place, though. Christopher hasn't shown any aggressive behaviour or other things which prevent hybrids from getting adopted. So... he's ready for some owner hunting."

"I can pick my own owner?" Chris asked, and you nodded. "I didn't know I could do that, either!"

"That's cool! Wait, does it mean he's your owner?"

Jimin chuckled and shook his head. "No, I'm her potential owner. Hopefully, I will be, though."

-

"I'm so happy you found your brother!" Chris almost squealed as he pulled you into his embrace and intertwined your tails.

"I can't wait for you to meet him! He may be a bit scary at first, but once he knows you're my friend, he'll easily warm up to you! At least, I hope so."

Jimin looked at the bright smile on your face through the review mirror. "She sounds so excited," he mumbled.

The male hadn't known you for long, but he knew he really wanted you to become a part of his and his boyfriends' lives.

"Jimin?" You called. "Yes?"

"Do you think Chris' potential owner will allow me to visit him? Do you think he's going to be nice?" You asked, causing Jimin to chuckle.

"Of course, he is, (y/n). Hoseok has allowed you to come over and visit Yoongi. What makes you think he won't allow you to visit Chris?" Your jaw dropped, and your eyes widened.

"Hoseok wants to adopt him?" You asked, and Jimin hummed in response. "Omg! Hoseok is going to be your potential owner!"

"Uh, who's Hoseok?" Chris asked with a confused expression on his face. He wasn't exactly sure why you were so happy about the Hoseok guy being his potential owner. "He's (y/n)'s brother's owner."

"I'm going to be staying with (y/n)'s brother? Cool!"

-

"Don't worry about Christopher, (y/n). He's with your brother and Hoseok. He's in good care," Jimin said, giving you a reassuring smile.

Jimin thought it'd be better if you left the three of them to get to know each other more.

"Taehyung and Jungkook will be home soon. Why don't you try on the clothes we bought today, huh? I'm sure they would love to see what you've picked out. But while we wait for them, do you want to help me?"

"With what?"

"Did you forget that we have a bunch of stuff to put into the fridge and pantry, (y/n)?"

A smile grew on your face. "Oh yeah!" You hurriedly unbuckled your seat belt causing Jimin to chuckle. He watched as you got out of the car and rushed to the door. "This girl... The plastics are still in the boot (trunk)!"

-

Jimin couldn't help but smile as he watched your eyes widen after taking a bite of the hybrid friendly jerky. "This is way better than the meaty tender sticks!"

"Of course, it'll be. Those are specially made for hybrids." You nodded before taking another bite.

"Now that we're done packing away the food, what're we going to do? Taehyung and Jungkook aren't back yet." You asked. "We can make dinner while we wait. They should be home any minute from now, though. What do you think we should make?"

"I don't know. I can't really cook either. I was never given a chance to learn," you told him, and Jimin flashed you a smile. "That's okay. I can teach you! Come on, watch your hands so we can get started!"

Jimin took the kettle and filled it up with water. You watched as he walked into the pantry before coming out with some spaghetti. He put the jar down and nodded his head to the side, gesturing you to come with him.

After turning on the faucet, Jimin rolled your sleeves as you washed your hands. "Let's make something simple, yeah? Spaghetti and mince should be simple enough."

"The water is boiling right now. We'll break the spaghetti and then put it in the pot. We don't have to wait for the mincemeat to defrost since I left them in water before we left."

When you were done washing your hands, the two of you made your way to the stove. You silently watched as Jimin began to cook the spaghetti. "See, making spaghetti isn't hard, so next time we make some, you'll do it. Now come, let's chop some onions and grate some tomatoes."

Grating the tomatoes was an easy task... but cutting the onions wasn't. Jimin eventually had to help you. He stood behind you and placed his hand on yours.

"There's no way you're going to finish if you keep trying to wipe your tears. I used to cry a lot because of onions too. I still do, but only if they're strong," he chuckled.

"We're home!" Jungkook called as he and Taehyung walked into the house. "We're in the kitchen!" He called back, causing you to wince. "Sorry, (y/n). I forgot that you have good hearing."

The two males walked into the kitchen. "What're you two up to?"

"Jimin's teaching me how to cook!" You told them with the biggest smile on your face. "And what're you to making for dinner, hm?"

"Spaghetti and mincemeat," you said. "I wanted to do something that wasn't too hard," Jimin told them. "You carry on your own. I'll be right back."

He made his way around the counter to greet his boyfriends. "How was your day at your, Tae?"

"Hm, not so good. A patient came in one of the worst conditions I've ever seen. He was on the brink of death." Taehyung breathed. "I'm so glad the kind woman who found him brought him in when she did."

Jimin knew Taehyung hated to see hybrids in terrible conditions. He hated it even more when they passed away in his clinic or hospital. "I'm so happy you and your team managed to save him."

"I'm happy too," he whispered. "And you, Kook? How're things going back at the station."

"We finally have a warrant. Tomorrow morning we're going to arrest the owner of that centre," he beamed, which caused your ears to perk. "We can finally arrest the owner and free those poor hybrids!"

Jimin smiled. "Finally! What took so long?"

"I don't know... they kept telling us we didn't have enough information. You know how they are when it comes to hybrid crimes. Christopher and y/n are to thank for that. Once we told them there was a hybrid child and possibly even more hybrid children, they granted us permission."

You put down the nice. "Really? You're going to save my friends and the rest of the hybrids there?" You asked, and Jungkook nodded. You didn't waste time before running around the counter and wrapping your arms around him, catching him by surprise. "Thank you. Thank you so much."

Jungkook hesitantly returned the hug and patted your back. He wasn't sure what to say. It's not like he hadn't been thanked for his service.

"It's no problem, (y/n). Why don't we all help you prepare dinner, yeah?"