1

SOFIAS POV

Here we go to New York the city I've been wanting to go to New York for some time now but never got the money because we were never rich.

I am British and so is my sister but our parents died in a really bad car crash and they didn't survive it all happened 4 years ago.

Then me and my sister Ariel had to live with our grandparents and they were getting to old that I decided to make money to move to New York and get a hotel at least.

I really hope to find a cheap one cause I think we might be homeless then.

"Mommy I hungry when are they giving the food?"ariel says

"Soon baby,when you see the flight attendants with the cart they are giving out food."

"But I really hungry do you still have the Pringles?"

"Yes,you want them?"

"YES!"

I give her the Pringle's so she can eat them because we didn't eat  because we were almost late for the flight.

She calls me mommy because everyone calls me her mom by accident and now she calls me mommy.

(6 hours later)

It was now 5 am and I could see we were almost coming to land because of the lights.

New York is the city that never sleeps because this looks like a dream.

"Ok everyone we will be arriving in 9 minutes so please look out side to the nice view we have here until we arrive at jfk international airport."Our pilot says

Ariel looks with me and we both don't take our eyes off because it's so pretty seeing all these lights.

"Wow it's really pretty,it looks like one of my dreams."Ariel says with her eyes shinning bright

We keep on looking until we hear our pilot say "ok guys we will be landing so make sure you guys have your seat belts and hold onto anything so it doesn't fall."

I start to feel the plane shaking and it hits the ground and everyone starts clapping.

"Wow I thought I was gonna put my butt in the pilots face with the plane hitting the ground."Ariel says and I laugh.

She is the funniest sister I have ever had even though she's my only sister.

We start taking our seat belts off and take our bags and start leaving.we check in with a person and give them our passport and they say we can go so we wait till they put our suit case in the roller roller thing u put bags at.

Me and Ariel grab our suitcase and go to the taxi lane aisle and wait till they say we can go to a taxi.

While I'm the plane I booked me and Ariel a hotel that was cheap but it was good for us to stay in.

They told us to go to a taxi that was available and I told the person the address.

When we get to the hotel I see it's pretty to be a cheap hotel but maybe it's because it has a lot of lights and it's clean.

"Hey I'm sofia and I booked a room here."

"Yes,hey sofia so right now we have your keys ready and you'll be in room 69."

(Get it😏 RAWR 🦖 ok I'm sorry again)

I give her a wide smile and grab Ariel's hand and on her left side she has her mini suitcase.

We go to the elevator and we click the 3rd floor.

"Mommy I want a boyfriend."

I was surprised what my sister had just said because she is too young for it.