3

Sofia hayes

It's the next morning and I woke up with back pain and I think it was become half of my body was on the bed and half of my body wasn't.

"Ughhhhh I'm so tired I don't wanna work today ahhh."i say while also yawning

I get up and go to the bathroom and add my vanilla body wash  and vanilla shampoo and conditioner.

I get out the room and try to find clothes for myself to wear today.

I find this cute outfit to wear today and I think it's perfect for me.

It hugs my body perfectly and I love this dress so much.

"Ariel wake up baby,wake up."I say to Ariel still sleeping

When she doesn't wake up I call her name again "Ariel wake up we can't be late."

"Ughh ok lemme take my towel and shower."

She takes her towel and she showers.

Once she comes out the shower she has a very strong fruity smell . "Ariel what kind of body wash do you have?"

"I have a fruit punch one grams gave me."

"Oh ok just making sure."

Then she changes into some cute clothes she found.

"I'm ready sofi."

"Ok let's go."

Then we leave to go to my work.

It's currently 9:53 and I am so hungry and I'm sure Ariel is to so maybe when I have my brake I'll eat and give her food or maybe when we get there maybe I could get food but right now I don't know.

•••••••••• 3 minutes later•••••

I walk inside the store holding Ariel's hand and I see Maria and greet her and go to the back and get my apron.

"Maria can I put Ariel in the kids room you showed me yesterday?" I asked maria

"Yes honey she could go there anytime."