4

Sofia hayes:

I wake up the next morning feeling really happy to get up because I have a huge surprise for Ariel.

She is my only sister and I am really grateful for that because I have always wanted a sibling but never got one until Ariel because my first sibling 7 years ago.

I get up from my bed and I see Ariel still asleep as usual.

I go take a shower and use my vanilla body wash and I don't wash my hair because I don't feel like it.

Then I get out and out on a cute outfit because today we are going somewhere special.

I love these pants because they fit me right in the right places and the shirt is very pretty and white just how I like my shirts plain but I change into something else for work so If I spill anything I won't get it on my nice clothes for work

Today I'm going to ask my boss if I could leave at 4 because I really don't wanna be late for Ariel's surprise.

Then I wake Ariel up and I tell her to change into something pretty Snd she changes into something so cute she looks like she's my daughter.

"Oh my god ari you looks so beautiful."

"Thank you sofi."she says while blushing

Then we both put vanilla perfume and I take my bag and everything.

We still live at an hotel because Im not looking into houses yet but this hotel is at least a good hotel.

Then we arrive to my work and I bring Ariel to the kids room.

I go to the back to ask my boss to see if I can leave at 4 and he said yes because Lucas can take my spot.

Then I head back and take everybody's orders and when it's 3:55 I go to the bathroom and change into my clothes I'm going to wear.

Then I get ari out of the kids room I see Antonio with another man and holy fuck that mama hot as fuck.

"Antonio hi."I say to him

"Hey bestie,remember Carlos?"

"Yea."I say

"This is his dad and I talk about you everytime that he told me he wanted to see you himself and also because he wanted something to eat."

"Aww." I say while going up to Antonio and hug him

Then I look at his friend and I'm pretty short compared to him because I'm 5'5 and he's probably
6 something.

"Hey I'm sofia nice to meet you."I give him a big smile

"Damon and it is also a pleasure of mine to meet you."he says looking at me up and down

"Well I gotta go because I have to do something but say hi to Carlos for me please and say that Ariel l- "

I can't finish the sentence when Ariel is squeezing my hand so hard I don't even think it's possible for a mini human to be this strong.

"Never mind just say to him I said bye."then I hug Antonio and his friend damon

"Sofi where are we going?"

"Baby it's a surprise so be patient."

We take a taxi because it would take long to walk there and I'm a human who gets tired a lot so duh we need a car.

Then we get off at 42nd street and see the red stairs and see everything.then we go on the tour bus and it takes us to the boat but the boat is going to take us to the Statue of Liberty.

When we are on the boat ari is so scared to look down because she says that's she'll die.

"Sofi do you WANT to kill me because I'm not ready to die,I don't even have a man I live that's named jack."she says with a frown while holding my hand tightly

"Why would I WNAT to kill you Ariel,and this didn't the titanic you crazy clown,this is the ferry taking us somewhere."

"And where might be this somewhere?"

"You'll see,you'll see."

"Your no fun you no that. First your trying to kill me. Second your not telling me where we're going and third I don't even have a man name jack to sing the song with him."

Then she starts singing and crying oh god

"Every night in my dreams I see you,I feel you. That is how I know you go on.far across the distance and space between us you have come to show you go on."then she starts fake sobbing and I hold her and whisper in her ear "there is people looking at us you freak what are you doing?"

"I'm trying to get jack to find me because I don't wanna die alone."

"Do this look like Alaska to you?"

"No but I'm in a boat and there's a lot of people and OH MY GOD there's a big statute there."

I know she knows it's the Statue of Liberty she just wants attention.

"Ari stop the act."I say rolling my eyes

"Pfft I don't act this is real I was balling my eyes out right now."

I roll my eyes again and the person driving the boat told us we were ready to leave the boat.

We get our ticket and then We go inside and we go to the top of the crown and we see Manhattan and it's so pretty.

This was me and ari's dream.to be in New York and see everything and visit the Statue of Liberty.

Then we stayed there for like 15 minutes enjoying the view and then we had to leave.

We were both hungry when we both made it back to dock.

Then we go to a resturant and I ordered spaghetti and ari ordered chicken nuggets with French fries.

Then we both talked about what is the best Disney movie and then we talked about how we both wanted to marry ourselves because we think we're hot,but that can only happen in the mirror.

Then we go shopping for new clothes and I got ALOT of new clothes and I got ari ALOT of new clothes.

We have mad a lot of money but not like rich rich ALOT of of money , it was like the perfect amount of normal money.I'm so I found that job because that job is perfect and I got new friends and plus it keep me active because I couldn't be stayed home all day and do nothing then we would be homeless and have nothing and we'd have to go to a help thing in the bronx.

It is a help thing for people who lose their homes and they live in a shelter and they don't have to pay rent because money is hard for them.

But after all that we went back home tired so we took a shower and took a nap.

I couldn't wait till tomorrow but I really hope Antonio comes because I don't like being alone.

•••••••••••••

Wasn't the best but hey I did this at 2 am 😍 I am so tired rn so aughh lemme go to sleep

Bye my loves

Stay safe and stay healthy

Word count:1216

~yer