Stressed and Confused

Aizawa woke up to the sound of something falling in his room. He had fallen asleep in the living room while watching TV.

THUNK! CLANK!

He rose to alert, readying his scarf in case of a sudden attack. When no one came he slowly krept up to the room, making sure to keep his footsteps as quiet as possible despite how easily his floorboards liked to creak. Now that he was closer, he could hear shuffling around in his room. Is this just a break in? A petty thief with bad luck? He prayed that it was, because he could handle a petty thief easily. Then all of a sudden the noise came to a halt; so he opted to do so as well. He strained his ears just to hear the slightest whispering of voices coming from his bedroom.

"Gon! Someone is here! Quiet the fuck down." He heard a voice come from the other side of the door. It sounded rather young.

"Uh-oh, do you think they're mad at us?" Another voice asked. Presumably Gon. Though the voice sounded innocent, it also seemed to have been a bit sarcastic; as if he was confused, but obviously not dumb, at whatever the situation was.
"Yes, if their presence is anything to go by.."
"When did you lea-"
"Please shut up and get us out of here before we get caught!"
"It's not like we broke in! Well- not on purpose..."

Suddenly there was a loud crash, which Aizawa unfortunately assumed to be his apartment window. He grimaced as he charged into the room, capture weapon at the ready, but by the time he got there, he only saw a flash of white hair as the person jumped out the window.

Aizawa raced towards the window to chase after them, before he stepped on some broken glass. God damn it! He hissed before making it to the windowsill to catch up with the intruders. The glass was slightly digging into his hands, but there was no blood due to them being so calloused after years of hero work. When he got there, he saw them rounding the corner of the block. How are they so damn fast! All he caught was a glimpse of green and white hair. Taking their speed into account, he knew that he wouldn't be able to catch up, even less, capture them,

With confusion and questions swarming in his head, he only knew one thing for sure.

He had a phone call to make.

————————————————————-

Tsukauchi Naomasa had investigated and closed many cases in his lifetime. He was by no means a professional hero, but he did like to think of himself as one. He was the one who would question and interrogate suspects and bring them to justice. He knew what questions to ask, and how to prevent others from dancing around his quirk. Tsukashi was an expert in what he did, and he was proud of his work. He brought justice and answers to people in need and wouldn't give it up for the world. Nothing was too hard or impossible. He could get it done eventually. Everything had a line of reason and every problem had a solution.

He was confident in his abilities that had taken years to harness and sharpen to perfection.

That was until that dreaded phone call rang throughout his room.

It was a simple report at first. Well as simple as a pro hero reporting a break-in within his own home could get. He made sure to get others at the station to monitor recent break-ins and robberies. He also alerted pros to be on watch for a pair of people with white and green hair. It was the only description he had to go off of after all. Yet after all of this time, there hasn't been a trace, or a single clue to chase after. It was as if the pair simply disappeared. He made sure to keep the case in mind as he moved onto other, more urgent, ones. The alleyway camera shots of the pair staring back at him tauntingly on his cork board.

God he needed to get that done.

He wasn't too hard on himself since it seemed like a single one-time crime, but there was still a voice in the back of his mind telling him to find those kids.