im afraid he'll never love me

Michael's pov *_*

"Luke..... your the only one whos noticed ive not quite been myself recently, youve been the one there for me when Calum bugs me about never wanting to go to his chicky flicky fancy parties and bullying me about staying in playing dragon ball z all day when i could be getting out there and meeting a girl... but i cant keep doing that and not even you know why....."

"Mikey what are talking about? youve been sad because your missing home arent you? please dont tell me Calum and Ash are secretly plotting against you?..... without me!?" Luke giggled trying to cheer me up.

I smiled at myself with my head facing the floor. "I need someone in my life Luke, and i know who it needs to be, Cal has got Grace and youve got that Hannah girl that you alwayas go on about, But me and Ashton have nobody but eachother."

Luke started sighing in a confused way... "what are you trying to say Michael" 

"I should of told you before man! Im falling for ash" 

Luke started jumping round the room shouting #mashtonisreal #maston #michaelandashton

"LUKE THIS IS SERIOUS!"

he stopped and looked at me...

Luke's Pov *_*

"LUKE THIS IS SERIOUS!"

I stopped jumping round the room and turned to micheal.. he broke down into tears.

"Michael... You dont need to build yourself up about this, its all cool,  the fans ship Mashton! and i totally support you and im sure Cal will understand"

"But this love isnt just for the fans, ive fallen into the webs of tumblr and realised i am in love with ash, and he is straight and older than me and more beautiful and more liked. im hated throughout the family..." michael was carrying on before i rudely interupted him.

"MIKEY WHERE HAVE YOU GOT THAT FROM THE FANDOM LOVE YOU LIKE THERE OWN KITTENS"

"Luke, get your head straight, have you seen the nastiest hashtag on instagram, #the5sosfamwantmichaeloutoftheband"  Michael sobbed.

Michael had a point about the hashtag but im sure that was never meant,he's  loved as the amazing person he is... And Ashton was telling me about how much he fell for someone the other day, it has to be because i say so and i am QUEEN OF SASS.

"just leave me be luke, just to think about things, ill catch up with you later, im going to jigglypuff me sorrows away"

I looked behind me and Michael was fluttering his hands and sobbing/wispering into the bathroom "jigglypuffffff, jigglypufffff....." i heard tears dropping like bombs.

Mikey's Pov *_*

"jigglypuffffff, jigglypufffff....."

i thought saying jigglypuff would make me feel better but instead it just reminded me of Ash.

after collapsing into my pillow and finding Luke's/Calum's/whole bands ninja turtle underwear, i relocated to the toilets where the acoustics just made it better and i started to sing.

"hold me tight straight through the daylight, im right here when you gonna realise that im your cure....."

Ashton's pov *_*

Me and Cal had just been out for a walk with ketchup ;)

Just kidding. Me and Cal had just come back from a cheeky dentist appointment, the moment i walked in i noticed Michael wasnt doing his usual playing dragon ball all day with Luke...