This is where it got kinky.

Michael's Pov*_*

ohhhh godddd dammmnnnn.

Last night was AMAZING! Me and Ash kissed. It was unbelivable, i mean i never would of thought a boy like me could get as good as Ash. I got out of bed and went down stairs. Cal, Luke and Ash were sat llaughing at a keek they had just done......

 "Hey guys? You didnt do a keek without me?" i asked.

Cal was still in a mood with me but he was laughing and smiling.

"no, your in it alright." Luke and Cal burst into laughter.

Ash was shaking his head, he lip synced "go to the bathroom".

I knew already, they had drawn the giantest penis on my head. i laughed and thought i bet Ashtons is as big as that

I walked back in laughing.

"good one guys" i sat down with them.

"Calum... Im so sorry"

"its cool bro."

Just the awnser i wanted. Ash called me into the kitchen and said "when are going to tell them?"

i just couldnt think so i just went and said it.

MASHTON IS REAL

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?" said Cal.

Me and Ash looked at each other. And Kissed.

Luke and Calum at this time were jumping around in absolute hystericks.

Ashton's Pov *_*

He Told.

My worlds finally complete.

Im in love with Michael Gordon Clifford.

I had to show him some how.

"So i was thinking, Cheeky night in Michael?"  I bit my lip and winked.

"of couse" he said looking beyond nervous.

Later on........ ;) ......... please no one report me x

Michael's Pov *_*

So me and Ash are having a cheeky night in and unbeliavably excited for whats in store.

I decided i would go comando. (not butt naked)

I sat on the sofa on my DS until Ash came to get me.. He opened the bedroom door and i heard the charlitans playing quietly and slight candle ligh coming from the room , He steeped out with just a red velvet dressing gown and a glass of grpe juice pretending it was red wine. He had his locks put up into a man bun and he didnt half look draw dropping. He came over and whispered to me...

"Its your time"

I dont know how its possible but his voice turned me on, i just couldnt help myself. We walked holding hands to the bedroom where i found he had layed rose petals out and changed the bedding to a red and white one. It just made everything so more romantic. Who knew Ashton Fletcher Irwin is a hopeless romantic?

He turned around and dropped his dressing gown on the floor and walked over to the door and shut it slowly. I was turned on just by the way he walked. I started to slip my Calvins on, he stopped me...

"let me have the pleasure... kitty?" He said it like Chuck Bass which made my heart wilt away.

"Off course... Smash"

"Im not gonna be the only one whos smashed tonight" he said and laughed.

i laughed with a slight tone of sexiness. Well, i attempted it probly just sounded like a young girl fangirling making donkey noises.

But in real life, i was fangirling, id never been so turned on in my life.

He took my Calvins off and took a breath in, he lean his head back and i got goosebumps, his neck, was so attrctive, just the adams apple, everything about him is sexy.

He lay on top of me and started stroking my neck, kissing it, giving me shivers down the spine, he held my face firmly and kissed me.

His enduring tongue reached to the back Of my mouth to massage mine, id never kissed so passionatly.

I COULD SMELL HIS FRAGRENCE ON ME AND HOLY LORD HE IS BEAUTIFUL.

"you taste so good" said ash.

I couldnt reply, i felt so orgasmic.

"lean back and let me make you cum"

I did ammiediatly. how could i deny.

"Honey, your wish is my command" Ash said with the sassiest voive whih just made it happen, i couldnt stop it, he laughed...

"mmm minty"  Ash took his head up.

I laughed so much but it was so hard to do, i just wanted to scream.

" No one, can ever, make me cum as hard as you can"

He smiled, "i know baby"

Ash flipped me onto the top. He shouted,

"KISS ME THERE. LICK ME EVERYWHERE"

i did as i was told or there would be consequenses.

"shut the fuck up. ill fuck you where ever i want you little whore" i replied.

he just laughed "dont talk dirty to me, play dirty to me"

i gave him a head and then he askd to be be back on top.

"your wish is my command" i replied.

Then BAM!

" WOOHOO DADDY. I WILL RIDE YOU ANYDAY."

id never felt so good in my life. it was like rainbows and happy thoughts were shooting out of my bear cock.

I got a bit carried away. Sorry not sorry. Please dont report me for this. ahahhahahahah.