I snapped...

Ashton's Pov *_*

Wait what id he does tell them, it could get out.

Good old me telling people to do things and then regret it, luckily its michael so although they noticed the hickey they will have no cluueeee who its from unless mikey told luke or cal about anything.

We havent even said we like eachother. Just last night i heard him sighing and tossing and turning so i decided to  join him, i couldnt leave him alone with no sleep so we were cuddeling and blah de blah and i was kissing his neck softly and telling him how amazing he is, i just wish he saw what i saw in him.

I sat back in the car, michael turned to me..

"Ash im not going to"

"NOT GOING TO WHAT MIKEY WOOOOO" screeched Cal.

luke stopped cal from screaming by stroking his neck... maybe cake is real?

No im just kidding you, Grace would be devvastated.

"Its not a hickey lads. Its just esxma get over yourselves." said michael in the moodiest voice ive heard all week.

"Jesus , wipe that face of thunder off." said Cal

i really wanted to interveen, i knew michael was going to snap, its like i could see steam coming from his ears.

"cal.........."

before i could finish, Michael turned around.

" CALUM THOMAS HOOD HOW DARE YOU CONTRIDICT ME HOW DARE YOU. YOUR MEANT TO BE MY BEST FRIEND BU RECENTLY YOU ARE THE ONE IVE NEEDED AND YOU WERENT THERE BECAUSE YOUR TO BUSY PARTIYING AND WASTING YOUR YEARS AS A TEEN. YOU WILL REGRET IT ALL WHEN YOUR THE SCRATTER LIVING ON THE STREETS, AFTER YOUVE WRECKED THE BAND!"

i never knew michael had it in him. Both of them took it too far.

"Nothing will break this band up Michael" I said trying to calm him down.

Calum's Pov *_*

Michael completely snapped at me, my best friend told me i will break up the end and im never there for him.

what did i do....

"Michael....."

His face was lent against the window and tears were rolling down the glass..

"Im sorry dude, i really never meant to hurt you"

Luke told me to give him time, i didnt want to, i felt awful of the fact id made my best friend break down.

Maybe he is right maybe i havent been there as much as i could of been the last couple of weeks..

I have Grace to look after though. I cant ditch him but i could never ditch her.

Luke's Pov *_*

Calum took that too far but i couldnt say anything, Calum barely knows michael is upset, Its like he doesnt care about him anymore.

Ashton looked like he was about to cry, there is deffinatly something on his mind and i really pray to holy lord its Michael.

"wow intense" i said to try stop the awquard silence..

Michael gave me a dirty look and looked me up and down, the only thing i was thinking was if i was standing up, youd just be giving me up and up looks.

I make myself laugh sometimes,

"So boys, we are at the studio now so we will argue later when we have time, i mean id rather not but"