Mashtons first date?

Michael's Pov *_*

I came back from target with bags of shooping in, Ash what sat on the sofa wearing my favourite outfit, his black captain america top, black skinny jeans and a red bandana. I loved it when he wore his bandana, it made him look so beautiful and young. its like i have basorexia, whenever i see him i get butterflies and whenever he smiles i smile.

"i know this your favourite outfit so" ash said with a smirk.

"you know me too well, so... i tried to book a table somewhere but i couldnt think so i went and bought the biggest pizza i could find, pepperoni because i know its your favourite, hired a pursuit of happiness, because i know its your favourite movie and then we can watch it and cuddle and eat, sound good?" i replied.

"Michael..... that sounds perfect."

You dont know how relieved i was to hear him say that, i was dreading him cancelling on me and telling me we shouldnt be together. i smiled and walked of too have a shower before our little date.

Ashton's Pov *_*

He tried so hard. I felt like crying, Do you ever get that feeling? Like you love someone so much you feel like crying and they give you butterflies so much that you want to scream. I get that feeling everytime i see Michael. Its like i have Basorexia, and hopefully he feels the same.

Mikey was in the shower and i could hear him singing and i just felt like joinig him, his voive is so angelic and soothing, i wonder would he mind? i could never.

I'd already had a shower at 5ish so all i needed to do was sort my hair out and make myself smell nice. People say that i should brush my hair but normal boys dont brush there hair...right/ i mean mine hasnt been brushed since it grew long last year. I love it bieng long and slightly notty with seperate bed kinks from the night before.   I really quickly ran past the bathroom into Calum's room to borrow some of his aftershave that his mum apparently buys for him, but everytime i say that he replies with...

"No im a manly man!"

But im pretty sure his mum buys it or maybe his sister Mali , as i was walking back, passing the bathroom, i noticed Michael had left the door open a touch and i was standing listening to him singing beside you ad i miss you, then i turned, i peered through the gap, i couldnt help myslef, im so attracted to him. His whole body was as perfect as his personality. i never knew i could be so attracted to a naked person.

Michael turned the shower off and started to get out so i ran back to sit on the couch.

Michael's Pov *_*

The whole time i was in the shower i thought of Ash... i mean i think of him all the time, but i couldnt stop thinking about how much i loved him and how grateful i am to have him in my life.

It was wierd, as i was getting out i could smell Calum's aftershave (that we all think his mum buys)  I hope Ash isnt wearing it otherwise the whole time ill keep thinking of Joy Hood. What a pretty sight.

"Ashhhhhhhh" i creamed down the halls.

"yes?"

*please dont be wearing calums aftershave* i said to myself with my fingers crossed

"what aftershave are you wearing?" I askeed trying to act intrested

"ummmm... calums?"

oh great, praise you Mrs Joy Hood.

"smells.... nice" i replied trying not to sound sarcastic.

Ashton's Pov *_*

I dont think he liked my aftershave choice.....

" So, do you want to start the movie and i'll put the pizza in?" asked michael.

He looked so amazing.

"of course, make sure the pizza is put in at 180 degrees, not like last time, the house smelt of burnt pizza for the next 3 weeks"

He lauhed, i smiled.

" the movies ready, ill go get my duvet"

"the pizza is in, i'll be ready comfitably hen you get back" said mikey.

When i came back Michael had lit the yankee candles and sat on the couch in a position where i could just lye with him to the end of time.

Half way through the movie and pizza, he started stroking my neck with his index finger and twirling hair, he started breathing into my ear and softly kissing my neck. I d never felt so happy.

We both sat up...

" Ashton Fletcher Irwin, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Im so lucky to have you in my life. I remember the day i met you, we were at a party and you approached me, we were talking about marinas trench and blink. then you told me you were a drummer, i knew there and then i was going to fall for you. So when the boys asked me to find a drummer, i didnt even contemplate anyone else, it could ONLY be you. Despite you not liking the band and not liking fifa and you were wearing an ugly purple shirt, i still thought you were amazing. And everyday for 3 years, my feelings have developed more and more daily. After all this time... i now know.... your the one for me."

i started crying.

"Michael your perfect and i.... i ..... i love you......" i said hesitantly

Before you could say sandwich he was leaning in.

He bent back my head across his arm and kissed me, softly at first, and then with a swift gradation of intensity that made me cling to him as the only solid thing in a dizzy swaying world.

It was magical.