Chapter 3

Adison's P.O.V.

After the game with Clay and Steph, I decided to find Jenna. She's insisted on me calling her that I guess. I have a few questions and I was about to almost give up looking for her when I hear her singing coming from I think Olivia's room. Clay explained a bunch of stuff about his family to me earlier. I think it's sweet that he loves his family so much. I peek around the doorframe to see Jenna facing the window and rocking Olivia back and forth while singing. I softly knock on the door not wanting to startle her. She turns around and stops singing. She has a guarded look on her face but it drops when she sees me and a warm smile replaces it.

"Hi Adison. How are you?" She asks and I smile.

"Great actually. I wanted to ask you a few questions and um, I have a few things to confess." I say nervously playing with my hands. She pulls over the extra chair in the nursery next to the rocking chair and motions for me to sit down. When she sits down Olivia starts to wake up and starts to fuss. A lot. Jenna sighs and starts rocking back and forth in the chair.

"Sorry, she is the fussiest baby out of all of them so far." She says and I smile. I look down into my palm and watch it glow white. I place it on her forehead and she settles down. She falls back asleep with a tiny smile so darn cute that I have to hide back an 'awe'.

"How-" Jenna said looking at me. I blush and look down.

"So I am actually not normal one would say. I am a faerie and the last one on Earth too. I have a bunch of powers I guess but I've always liked to use my powers to help people. Kids are naturally drawn to me because of that. Olivia's fine she's just sleeping. She shouldn't be that fussy anymore I pretty sure. She's just worried about you. She knows that you are worried about her and she wants to tell you in the only way she can." I say and Jenna looks down at the sleeping Olivia and smiles. She strokes her cheek and I think I hear her say "I'll always be here my love.". She looks up at me and smiles even wider.

"You're going to be a wonderful mother." She says and it surprises me I guess.

"Aren't you worried about who I am? And being mates with your son?" I ask dreading a negative answer.

"Absolutely not dear. I actually have a few things that I've been secretive about too." She says and stands up. She lays Olivia down in her crib and walks over to the door and shuts it quietly.

"I was actually going to ask you about that. When I hugged you I sensed another source of magic but I brushed it off not wanting to freak you out." I say and she sighs.

"You have to promise not to tell Clay or Stephanie." She starts and I nod, "so I'm actually different like you but I'm not a faerie. I have control over the elements and I had to defeat a sorcerer 17 years ago now. I haven't told Clay or Steph because I don't want to bring them into it. I haven't used them in forever and some times it physically hurts not being able to use them. I knew you had magic when I hugged you the other day. I didn't want to say anything either too. I guess you know now." She says and manages a small smile.

"I promise I wont tell them but I have an idea. It hurts for me to not use my powers too. I know this place that I came across while I was running away. It's secluded and its wide enough to practice. Would you want to go? Just for a little bit? I know you'll feel so much better if you do!" I say almost begging.

"I mean I have been wanting to recently..." She says with a smile.

"Great! We could go in a little bit. I just have to tell Clay...that won't go great." I say looking at the door.

"Why not?" Jenna asks and takes my hands in hers.

"Well after the incident at the mall where I used a lot of energy, he's been on edge and I basically had to lock him in our room to be able to find you." I say and she laughs.