Chapter 1

Clay's P.O.V.

"When can we see our little sister?" My other sister groans from the waiting room chair next to me.

"Just be patient Steph." I say not really that interested.

"But I want to see her! Mom's been in there for like forever!"

"Like forever?" I tease back and she hits my arm.

"Shut up and keep testing your girlfriend." She says and I roll my eyes. She knows that I don't have a girlfriend and that I'm waiting for my mate.

"You know that I'm no-"

"Yeah yeah whatever, waiting for your mate blah blah blah. Just shut up." She says and I chuckle and continue texting Asher. We're pretty much inseparable and I'm planning on making him Beta when I become Alpha.

So is your little sis here yet? - A

Nope. My dad hasn't come out of the room to get us yet. - C

Well let me know when. My mom is going crazy but my dad keeps telling her to wait until you guys get to see her. - A

Will do. - C

Just then I heard the big doors open to the waiting room and my dad walked in with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"You guys can meet your new sister now." He says and Stephanie shoots out of her chair and runs into the room and my dad and I just laugh. I stand up and walk over to my dad and he gives me a smile and closes the door behind us. I look to my left to see my mom holding a bundle and smiling at it. Steph made herself comfortable next to her on the bed and is holding a little hand coming from the bundle. I walk over and see the chubbiest little face looking up at me and my mom.

"Whats her name?" I ask and my mom looks up at me and smiles.

"Olivia." She says, "Olivia Rose."

"Clay, Stephanie and Olivia." My dad says and pats my shoulder. I all of a sudden get the urge to run. A random urge to shift and take off into the woods.

Um dad? I mind link my dad not wanting to freak out my mom and Steph.

Yeah? He asks concerned.

I have this random urge to go on a run. Conner is freaking out. I respond. Conner is my wolf. My dad frowns and looks back at me.

Can it wait? He asks slightly annoyed.

Not really. I say messing with my hands and tapping my foot.

Fine, just be back in time to say goodnight to everyone. Its 6:30. He responds and I nod and walk out of the room almost at a jog and once the door closes, I take off into a sprint towards the woods. I shift mid stride and keep running to wherever my legs take me. I start to smell the most wonderful smell of lilac and honey. Conner starts pushing me to go faster and I respond. I slow down when I hear voices.

"Get away from me!" Someone shouts but sounds pissed off.

"Never! You killed my parents with your stupid faerie magic and I wont see them ever again, so I'm returning the favor." And then I hear a zap of electricity and a scream that terrifies even me. I decide to step out from behind a tree and I see the most beautiful girl and Conner says Mate! and I shift back. I put on some shorts and rush over to her. I pull her into my arms and brush a piece of hair away from her face. I then see the bruising and slash marks from fighting. I start to panic when I hear her breathing slowing down and I gather her in my arms and take off towards the pack house.