♡ƒιяѕт єη¢συηтєя♡

Your POV:
"I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"
I shouted panicking, because I was just about to miss the next boat to take the hunter exam. As I was frantically running I didn't even notice the tall man in front of me. I was running at full speed so I couldn't stop "SIR LOOK OUT!" I shouted. "Hm-?" The man turned his head only to be knocked to the floor. I was now laying on top of him while he hit the hard cement floor. "Hey! What the hell is your problem?!" The man shouted at me. "I'm so sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going!" I pleaded. "Damn, now my head hurts.." The man said in a soft voice. "I'm so so sorry but I really have to get going! Bye!" I get up and start running to the dockside. "HEY! WAIT UP!" The tall man gets up and starts running after me. 'Why is he following me?' I thought. As I made it to the ship on time, a certain man did not.
"HEY I NEED TO GET ON THAT SHIP, WILL YA JUST TURN AROUND?" He shouted from the docks. I felt bad since I was the reason he was late, so I jumped off the boat "Take my hand I'll swim us back to the boat!" I shouted at him. "Huh? What the hell is your problem! You don't even know how to get back on once you get there!" He shouted back. "Just trust me alright?" I replied annoyed.

He grunts and takes my hand. We swim back to the boat. "Alright what's your plan now genius?" He said sarcastically. I used my conjuration ability.
Let's explain, your ability.Conjuration, the ability of making objects with your nen. You can make a specific gun, though this gun is not ordinary. It can shoot different types of bullets, and could even shoot a grappling hook. Each bullet has its own unique ability for example puppet bullet. If you shoot your opponent with this bullet they will instantly become your personal puppet.However this is just one of many. You also have romantic, switch,steal, etc.. Bullets.You like to call this ability, multi-task.
I made my handy gun, and switched it to the grappling hook. "Hang on tight alright?!" I shout. "Huh-?" He soon was cut off by me shooting, as the hook grasped onto the boat it pulled us up. "Wait- how the hell did you do that?" The tall man asked. "Magic~" I wave my hands in his face. As I quickly put away my gun, I grunt "Awe man.. My clothes are all wet." "Well so are mine, stop whining." He scowled. "And after all that trouble I went through for you,not very nice of you mister lanky." I tease. "I'M NOT LANKY!" He shouted. "Sorry to break it to you but you look like slender man." I laugh at his stupidity. "Dirty little-" the tall man tried to speak, as I shove my finger on his lips. "Quiet you, your voice is annoying."
"Tch, whatever I'll see you around, uh.." The man whispered. "Y/n, Y/n Shimuku. Yours?" I asked. "Leorio. Leorio Paradinight." He replied. "Hey that sounds kinda sexy" I say smirking. "OF COURSE IT DOES! I'm really good looking if I do say so myself." He says confidently. I giggle at his cockiness, "Y'know your really funny! We started off on the wrong foot, friends?" I asked leorio. "Sure! Nothing wrong with a little bit of friends. By the way how old are you?" Leorio asked. "I'm 18! How old are you old man?" I tease. "I'M 19! I'M NOT OLD!" Leorio shouted. "HUH?? NO WAY!" I shout in shock. There is no way this man is 19!! He looks like he's in his early forties or late thirties!!" "WHY DOES EVERYONE ALWAYS THINK THAT!?" Leorio shouted in annoyance.

"It's because you look like an old man, old man." I replied, "Stop calling me old man!" Leorio demanded. "Hm, let me think about it.. No!" I say sarcastically. "Tch ignorant little.-" leorio grunted as he walked away stomping his feet. "Hey! Where are you going? Wait for me!" I shout walking faster to catch up to him. "Going to change my suit, I'm soaked." He softly spoke. "I should do the same!" I say. As were walking to the back of the boat, we see this short chubby old man with a big nose. "I see you managed to get on." He spoke. "Uh who are you-?" I ask the man. "Not important, the rest of you are in the room to your left, make yourself comfy." He grunted in annoyance as he walked off. "What a strange man, he was probably the sailor." I explain to leorio. "Couldn't care less, let's go." He lightly said. "Okay!" I gleamed.
-after changing clothes-
"I feel more refreshed now, I'm going to sleep I'm tired, wake me up when we're there." I yawn. "Hey! You can't sleep! I don't know anyone here!" Leorio whined. "Not my problem! Night!" I tease while getting into a hammock. "Alright then, I'll just read." Leorio sighed sitting next to a couple of crates. As I drifted to sleep I smile at the thought of meeting someone new.

 As I drifted to sleep I smile at the thought of meeting someone new

total count of words: 886