-: ✧ :-тнє exam-: ✧:-  

"We've been walking for hoursssss when are we going to get there..!!" I groaned in agitation. "According to the map we should have been there about 5 minutes ago.." Gon replied. "WELL IT'S BEEN LONGER HASN'T IT GON? I'M STARVING, MY FEET HURT, AND I'M GOING TO STRANGLE SOMEONE IF WE DON'T-" I shout as soon to be cut off by Kurapika shouting, "Look! It's a cabin, that's where the couple must be." "I would've never guessed." I replied sarcastically. "Oh shut it runt, let's just go." Leorio grunted as the three of them sprinted to the cabin." "Wow, okay just leave me behind I guess." I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I ran to catch up to them. "Knock leorio, I don't trust this creepy cabin." I commanded leorio. As leorio walks up the small stair step, he knocks twice, "no reply.." Leorio whispered. As the leorio opens the door he says "Hey, anybody ho-" as he was soon cut off by seeing a strange creature in the living room of the cabin with a woman in it's mouth, standing above an injured man. "HEY WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Leorio shouted as we all ran inside to see the commotion. As the creature takes off leorio shouts, "You guys go after it! I know first aid to help the man." As Gon and Kurapika nodded the dashed after the creature. "I'm staying with you! It might come back for the man!" I shouted to leorio, "I'll be outside guarding!" I shouted while running outside.
.
.
.
~Time skip to when they introduce themselves~

"So.. You're telling me these 'Kiriko's' are actually the couple-?" I said dead panning. "That's right, and all of you were tested to see if you qualified to take the Hunter Exam." "WE WERE?!" Leorio, gon, and I shouted in sync. "Haha, I mean of course I knew.." Leorio replied. "Gon your super flexibility, and your sharp eye, caught our attention and is definitely a trait you need to pass the Hunter Exam, therefore you pass.
"Alright! Haha!" Gon shouted jumping in the air. "Leorio, although you didn't find out my identity, you were caring and thorough with treating my wounds, you kept reassuring me that my wife and I would be alright, which made you qualify."The man thoroughly explained. "Phew I thought I failed for a second.." Leorio wiped his forehead while replying. "Kurapika, the way you figured out I was an imposter by one glance at my tattoo, gives me the impression you know a lot of information, and cultures, you even figured out that my father wasn't actually your friend leorio. Which makes you pass." The woman explained. Kurapika nodded "Thank you." He replied. "Y/n, though you didn't help with my injures, or catch my mother and father, you guarded you friend with your life. You even left the cabin to see if Kurapika and gon were alright, ready to fight at any moment if they needed. I could see you were willing to risk your life for any of them, which makes you pass." The man explained. "Heck yea! Phew I was a bit nervous at first." I shouted in excitement.
"We'll take you to your destination," as they all transform into a kiriko, they fly us through the beautiful moonlight sky to our destination, the Hunter Exam. As they carry us gon and Kurapika are in the front while leorio and I are in back of them. "WE'RE SO HIGH UP!" Leorio shouts. "Hey stop squirming!" The kurkio shouts. "Hey leorio!" I shout to get leorio's attention. "Hm?" He hums in response "The moon is beautiful tonight isn't it?" I say to leorio. He stops for a second to look at the moon. "Yea, it's really is." I smile as we all giggle and fly through the night sky the four of us.
.

.

.
"

Agh, my arms are killing me.." I sigh stretching my arms as we walk along a crowded side walk. "Haha! Sorry about that, but we are almost at the Hunter exam sight, it would be impossible to find it without someone guiding you." The man explained leading the four of us the the Hunter Exam. I hear gon gasp at something as he looks at all of the items alongside us. I chuckle as I shout, "Come on gon! You'll get lost in this huge crowd!" "Coming!" I hear gon shout as he comes running twords us. "Alright here's the place, I'm pretty sure." The man states. As I look up its a huge building with a bunch of windows. "Wow, what a pretty building!" Gon shouts. "I could also agree on the beauty." Kurapika smiles slightly. "Wrong building guy's! This is it." The man points to a small ramen shop. "Why the hell would it be a ramen shop? Wouldn't they sell ramen only?" Leorio grunted in annoyance. "Exactly, you would never expect it to be the Hunter exam sight." The man explained proving his point. Leorio didn't know what to reply with so he kept quiet. "Whatever.." He whispered. I chuckled at his annoyed face.

"Welcome, may I take your order?" The cook at the counter asked the man. "I'd like an Illuminating steal set lunch, for 4." The man replied. "For 4? How should I cook it?" The cook replied. "Grilled with low heat and roasted carefully until it's done." "Alright see yourself to the back room." The cook replied, as we all walked to the back room. "Alright wait here" the man stated. "Huh? Wait? What about the other participants?" I asked. "I can't wait for that steak!" Gon shouted. I giggled. "Gon that was the password to get us into this room.." Kurapika explained. "Awe, really? I've got nothing to eat.." Gon replied sadly while thinking. "One in ten thousand." We all turned to the man."that's the ratio on how many people get this far, you're good for first timers." The man explained. Gon held out his hand, shaking hands with the man. "I wish you the best of luck, and hope to be your guide next year." The man replied then left. "What does he mean next year?! That means he's expecting us to fail." Leorio shouted grunting. "Well we won't because..we will all help each other! Promise?" I shout hold up my pinky. "Promise." We all say in sync making a pinky promise.

 Total of words: 1073