Ch. 5

This has some TW it talks about abuse I'm just letting a heads up if some one has trauma and sorry about not posting its just I haven't had a free day with Christmas, new years, my birthday, and now exams next week it's just crazy but I do deeply apologize tho
.
.
.
.
.
.
My pov
Ran and Rindou was in pain or sorrow when they heard the news of shinichiro-San getting hurt and being in a coma now you may be wondering how are they're so attached to shinichiro well it wasn't easy when shinichiro tried talking to them they straight out insulted the poor dude saying things like

"Ew get away from us you look like a creepy pedo"

Rindou said

"HUH!? How do I look like a pedo kid"

"Well you keep staring at us and keep trying to talk with us which is kinda sad that you can't take a hint"

So it wasn't the best way they started out when they first meet but they kept hanging out with Izana and kakucho plus Takemichi was already attached to the three boys to fast but he was always one that trust to easily compared to Ran and Rindou they were warey about shinichiro since the adult was always so nice, making the two boys wonder how can a adult be so nice yea sometimes he can be a total idiot or a little to stubborn but he was different from other adults in his weird, sad, virgin way since every adult they ever encounter either wanted to hurt them or use them even their own parents before takemichi was born their parents would often hit the two boys, Ran took most of the hits since he didn't want Rindou to get hurt then Takemichi came along Ran knew at that moment that his so called parents would hurt them worse he needed to protect his little brothers so he made a deal with his parents that they would take care of themselves intill they came to age where they would be able to make their own money but only if their parents financially took care of them intill then of course their parents took the deal as fast as possible since they never wanted kids in the beginning.

Rindou found out about the deal when he overheard his parents talking his was pissed at his stupid so called parents that they were so willingly to leave their only children behind and upset that Ran didn't tell him this deal that he would've taken this burden on his shoulders and act like he was fine that upset Rindou even more to think his brother did this for him and his soon to be little brother but he couldn't help but be happy to escape their parents and that they can protect their new little brother from their parents because they knew what would happen to him if they didn't escape so he couldn't blame Ran since he would've also made a deal with their parents just to leave their new baby brother alone, when Rindou first seen his brother he notice how blue his eyes were which he got from their mother side and his black curly hair just like him and Ran

(yes their natural hair color is technically black)

He had a sudden urge to protective him from anything and anyone that would harm him, it was difficult for Ran and Rindou since taking care of a child was difficult challenge for most people even adults so how do you expect two children that are 3 and 4 years old to take care of a baby while also trying to take care of themselves.

It was hard they didn't know how to cook or clean so once their baby brother started to get old enough to talk and walk takemichi learned how to cook and cleaned while his two brothers would go shopping for intestinal for the house since he was still a bit young to go out by himself.

What Takemichi notice was that everyone at the stores or even at the park looked at them with fear or hate the only reason behind it was because Ran beating the shit out of a kid that hurt his two Otōtos he lost control of himself and the kid ended up with a broken nose soon people started to talk and spread rumors about how the three brothers were just monsters, Takemichi innocence was tainted because of these people the adults looking at him with hate or fear, the older kids bullying him at school or at the playground, he would always come back with a black eye, a cut, ripped crippled clothes, face stained of tears that showed he was crying of course he brothers were worried and pissed off to the point they wanted to kill takemichi's bullies but of course their little brother had to be soft hearted person plus stubborn and so he refused to give the bullies name even how many times Ran and Rindou pleaded or begging him so they can stop him from getting hurt takemichi would just shake his head no and pout so they had no choice but to let him be, they still worried about his well being but takemichi would give them the biggest and brightest smile towards them that they would relax even in the tiniest bit.