ch. 12

My pov
Takemichi and Emma were walking. It was very silent between the two of them, neither of the two knew how to break the awkwardness.

'How am I supposed to handle this situation? I do know that he is dangerously strong and also has the same dark-'

Emma thought was broken from Takemichi awkwardly speaking

"So um what's your favorite ice cream?"

Takemichi said, trying not to stutter or stumble up his words. It took Emma a quick second to realize what Takemichi had just said before breaking into laughter.

Takemichi didn't know what he said was so funny but he's glad that there's no more tension between the two of them.

"Ahah I never aha had someone say that type of ahaha question to break the tension."

Emma said while trying to control her laughs. Seriously out of all the questions the raven hair boy could ask. He asks her the most unexpected and innocent question.

To be honest, Emma was prepared for the raven boy to ask questions regarding why she was hanging out with that creep? But nothing came nor even a regard about receiving a reward like what most people would do. But the raven haired boy asked no questions nor asked about getting a reward.

"It's cookies and cream"

Emma responded with a soft smile, she must admit that the boy was pretty cute and very petite looking, she would've never guessed that beyond the innocent smile that Takemichi gave her was a monster that might be more dangerous then her own brother if he didn't almost nearly kill a man.

"Ooo I have never tried that flavor before"

Takemichi perked up, which made Emma giggle more by seeing stars in Takemichi's eyes.

"How about you, Hana-chan? What's your favorite ice cream flavor"

"EH!? HANA-CHAN!?"

Takemichi's face soon flashed red, making Emma start laughing again.

"Yes if you can call me Emma-chan then I get to call you Hana-chan"

"H-hai"

"So Hana-chan back to the questions"

"Ah! I like mint chocolate chip"

Emma realized that the boy really was easy to tease at, which only made it twice as fun and funny to watch as Takemichi turned beet red. Maybe Emma can ignore the darkside that she saw not even an hour ago. Her phone soon went off making them both turn their heads toward the pocket.

"Hello?"
"......"
"Yea I'm coming also can I bring a friend?"
"....."
"Oh he is very cute looking but it might take us a minute to arrive"
"....."
"Because he offered to take me to get some ice cream!"
"......"
"Ok I will bye bye"

Emma soon looked over at the confused boy which made her heart squeeze from his cuteness

"Hana-chan are you busy"

"Welk I kinda need to-"

"That's great! You wanna come hang out with my stupid brothers friends?"

"Umm.."

Takemichi didn't was to deny the honey eyed girl but he did already say he was going to meet up with draken real fast before his grocery spoil

"Ok but this needs to be fast"

"Ok but first let's stop by the ice cream shop on the way there"

"Hai!"

Takemichi and Emma were walking towards the direction of where Emma said her brother friends are meeting up