ch.13

My pov
It's been a couple of days since the two went to the Toman meeting and found out the weird kinks that everyone had.

Mitchy and Hina are now walking to the warehouse that Draken had told them to be at and at what time, Mitchy wanted to be there a bit early so they can get a good hiding spot so they can watch if anything goes wrong.

"Oi! Mitchy-chan do you think he
Is it behind this?..."

"Possibly Hina-chan...after all he's been obsessed with me since I saved you and him..."

".....Mitchy-chan do you want to talk about that day? I know you still haven't told Izana or your brothers. He'll you still haven't told Kakucho or the Mizo idiots either"

"Hina I-"

They both soon went quiet when they saw one of the captains of Toman walking in the warehouse.

"I will kill that bastard"

He soon took out a pocket knife, he looked guilty but also furious..

"I'm sorry Mikey...but I have to do this, it's the only way to get my revenge..."

Hina and Takemichi both looked at each knowing what was about to go down but soon they saw mikey, draken, and a couple other members of toman walking in. The guy who had the knife soon shaved it back into his pocket.

"Aw~ ken-chin!! Mitchy isn't here yet"

"Well we did arrive early so of course they won't be here yet"

"We should come from our hiding spot" Takemichi whisper

"Ok. But our conversation isn't done yet."

"Whatever Hina-chan"

The two soon started walking towards the group that had just arrived.

"Mitchyyyyy! You came!"

Mikey yelled out while running towards the raven hair boy before launching himself onto him.

"Oi! Takemitchy, why did you bring her along!"

"Yea this isn't the place where girls should be-"

Peh-yan was soon cut off by a voice.

"Well you look at that!"

Mikey, draken, Pah-chin, and Peh-yan soon notice the group that was following Osanai.

"I should've known you would bring your gang here you bastard!!"

Pah-chin yelled out.

"That's mister bastard to you!"

"Wow I would've thought you learned your lesson but I guess idiots never do learn"

Osanai froze when he heard that voice, he could never forget that voice that left him haunted with those icy blue eyes.

"Ahaha Mitchy-chan look at him, he looks like he's about to piss his pants!"

'She's also here too!'

"I-im sorry we didn't mean any trouble we'll be leaving now"

"OI! BOSS, ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"

"Will you shut up!?"

Osanai soon turned to the raven hair boy and the peach haired girl who both had terrifying faces on.

"Osanai you should keep you gang on a leash or they'll start being a disobedient little bitch"

"Y-yes!"

"Oi what did you just call me i'll kill y-"

Before the guy could even finish his sentence Hina was already behind him grabbing his arm putting it in a hammer Locke.